Legoland

Status
Not open for further replies.

closet dl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey, everyone. I just got back from visiting Legoland Billund in Denmark, and I have to say it was a great place. It is certainly not the most thrilling amusement park for rides, but it is a great kid-friendly park that still has enough to keep adults interested. There were only three rides my 4-year-old could not ride because she was too short. Everything else was good to go!

The models are really cool. I was never into Legos as a kid, but I found some of the models that had over 50,000 pieces phenomenal! I can't imagine having the creativity to make one of those, much less the time. I guess the model makers get paid, though, so it must not be too bad for them.

If you are ever in Denmark, give it a try! Anyone been to any of the other Legolands? Are they similar?

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
  5. Private
Oh the Danish! Legos used to be a great part of my life, but alas, I have outgrew it for the most part though. The only one in the US for now is in California and I have never left the East Coast US. I think they are opening one up in Florida soon, so it would be somewhat interesting if I ever choose to go there to rekindle my childhood pasttime.

I would imagine though that the Billund park should be one of the better ones providing that Lego operates their world headquarters in Denmark.

DiaperedDavid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I have been to the one in Denmark myself. Was very much into Legos as a child and have fond memories of visiting LegoLand. All of the different models reproduced in very high detail of places all around the world. Most cool!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I haven't been to Legoland, but we have a lot of Legos at out house. My wife and I were at Toys R Us this week and I found "Lego City". What a fantastic set She asked me if I wanted it but it was $100.00. I just couldn't justify it, but we will probably get it before Christmas as a play toy for grand children when they come to our house. My wife knows I'll love playing it with them. The one I liked was the service station. I had a metal gas station when I was a little kid, and I used to play with it for hours. Some things never change!

Gsmax

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I've been to the California Legoland and I still enjoyed it. It may not have the greatest rides ever, but I still enjoyed all the Lego Models that they have there as well as the Knight's Tournament Ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.