Legit Potty Accidents

BobaFettish

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I am not IC, but I think every adult has had an unexpected potty accident. I know as Littles it hits us a little different.

Yesterday I was playing video games and knew after this game I'll need to go to the bathroom. I finished the game and got up to go to the bathroom. I don't realize how much I needed to go until I stood up. I had the feeling this was going to be a photo finish getting to the potty. I'm trying to walk fast but clinching as much as possible. I lost that photo finish when I got to the door of the bathroom. 🥺😳🤦‍♂️ To make this worse possibly was I was wearing training pants. Sometimes that trauma from when you were a kid and that Little nerve are close to each other. It hit both for me. Instead of going to the potty, I had to wash my training pants out, and take a shower. After the shower I decided to diaper up for the night. Felt unexpectedly Little after that accident, clean up, and shower.

Anyone have similar experiences?

Reactions: ILuvDiapers, littlefun, Jamas and 1 other person

BobaFettish

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Another time was when I had been making groceries with the Mommy I had at the time. I'm not sure what it is about grocery stores, but I ALWAYS really need to pee when I get home. Being a man, I always have to bring everything in in one trip. We get upstairs to my apartment door and I pull my keys out. I am close to doing the potty dance, and I drop the keys when trying to unlock the door. I'm distracted and drop the keys again, when I get the key in the door, I lost the photo finish and wet my pants.
The Mommy I had at the time playfully admonishes me and tells me to go clean up while she puts the groceries away. I go shower and when I come out of the shower she has one of my diapers in her lap along with a belt. She beat my butt with the belt and diapered me.
It was an expected legit accident, but turned into a scene with this Mommy.

• Love
Reactions: Mikababi, Goodnites11, DownLow and 1 other person

Ss818

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Once when I was younger and playing video games (something about those things i swear) I had put off the urge to pee a few times. Well fast forward a hour or 2 later and im wetting myself on the carpet! It was so embarrassing!

Last edited:
Reactions: chamberpot, Jamas and wetaccident

BobaFettish

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I hear ya.
There's a difference between a "fun accident" and "oh shit accident".

• Haha
Reactions: Mikababi

BobaFettish

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I don't get sick very often but I remember having the flu a few years ago. I am feeling weak and sickAF.
I had a dry diaper. I felt like I needed to poop. I got up to go to the bathroom, I had planned to shimmy the diaper down and handle my business. As soon as I get to the bathroom and I'm just about to slip the diaper down, my body is like nope and I felt the back of my diaper fill. Then my bladder release.
I felt like a toddler struggling with not being fully potty trained.
I was I was in a poopy wet diaper, but knew I wasn't finished pooping. The worst was like I've pooped my diaper, and new I had to go ahead and finish pooping before I could shower and clean up.

Jrodabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
I went to get my mail before work one morning and thankfully was still wearing my night diaper. Well a neighbor thought it to be a great chance to talk for 30 minutes. I was nervous with a wet diaper on under my jam jams but kept my composure. My stomache became upset from dinner the night before and I had an accident in my diaper while we chatted luckily we were far enough away from each other nothing was found out but I was super embarrassed and my face must have been extremely red from it

Reactions: BobaFettish

tommytemper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
It happens, I was at work once when I was a teen and thought I just needed to fart and unknowingly came down with some diarrhea and wound up in the restroom cleaning out my boxers the best I could. Not the only time something like that happened, it not a common thing with me, but maybe once every 5 years.

There are at least a couple times I have seen poopy adult underwear in the trash in a public restroom. More commonly children's underwear, I guess some parents would rather get their children new underwear then take them home and clean them, (or the child was hiding their accident.)

BobaFettish

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Usually I am diapered from Thursday after work through Sunday. When I sleep in a diaper I usually wake juuuust enough to let go, make sure I didn't leak, then arm around stuffie, and back to sleep.
Last night I slept good. I was like it's been awhile since I slept all the way through the night without waking up. I don't recall at all waking up last night but I woke up in a wet diaper. Adult brain is like whoa what the hell. Little brain feels very baby this morning.
About to shower in a lil bit. Working from home I'll some time wear my thick training pants on Fridays. One of the Bigs in the Ageplay community here joked about me taking "Casual Friday" the most far.

As I mentioned, I woke up in a wet diaper this morning. Trying to decide if it's a diaper day or training pants day.

dinodavid

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I had one that had me excited but also quite embarrassed in the moment.
I had a friend over sleeping at my place (small studio appartment) from the states and I actually wet the bed by accident by a little … I woke up at about 4am from the wetting and luckily it wasn’t a lot and only got my boxers quite wet but just a very small spot on the bed … I was scared to death that he‘ll wake up from me going to the bathroom and getting changed real quick 😂 the next day I was actually kinda excited that it happened to be honest.
I did actually wear Drynites after that for the next few nights and it felt great because I had a reason somehow - luckily I have a waterproof cover below my bedsheets at all times anyway and even luckier that I didn’t have to change my sheets at night because I woke up quickly with only wet boxers - that would have been really obvious and would have probably woken him up then

BobaFettish

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Since the pandemy, I've been diapered from after work Thursday through Sunday evening, unless I'm doing something active with friends.

I usually wake up juuuust enough to let go, make sure I didn't leaks, the back off to sleep. Sometimes I'm pretty sure my diaper is wetter than that one wetting. I usually wake up feeling smol. There's a time after waking up that my mind isn't fully awake and I'm feeling like a toddler,wet diaper, arms around stuffie, sometimes paci still in my mouth.

Early this year, on a Tuesday night, I guess my subconscious or whatever didn't realize it was a Thursday, Friday, or Saturday when I would sleep in a diaper. I woke up wetting the bed. Sometimes that kink nerve, Little nerve, and trauma nerve are pretty close to each other. I jumped up out of bed. I'm a grown ass adult, but when I went the bed and jumped up I had that feeling I was in trouble and I was going to get beat with a belt. I was almost on the verge of tears and terror. After almost a minute I realized I'm in my apartment, I'm an adult, parents have passed away, no one is going to beat me. I got cleaned up and changed the sheets.

It stirred strong feelings in two ways. As ABDLs I think a lot of wish we were bedwetters. Then when I had a bedwetting accident, grown ass adult brain was like whoa WTF. Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it. On the other hand, it felt like a very authentic Little experience. Had a legit bedwetting accident, felt like I was in trouble, and embarrassed. After cleaning up and changing the sheets, I put a diaper on. I didn't think I would have wet the bed again, but since I'm a Little who wet the bed, I deserved to be in diapers. I went ahead and slept in diapers the next night too. Then my normal Thursday -Sunday.

Jamas

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Ss818 said:
Once when I was younger and playing video games (something about those things i swear) I had put off the urge to pee a few times. Well fast forward a hour or 2 later and im wetting myself on the carpet! It was so embarrassing!
Ditto I also have a very similar memory

Reactions: wetaccident and Ss818

babyjoe698

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I had one this morning on the way home from work

SmolBearSof

Just a little who loves bears! 💕
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I have accidents too. Sometimes I will make the mistake of trying to hold it and sleep a bit longer instead of getting up for the fourth or fifth time at night. I almost always end up with a puddle at my feet in front of the potty. I’m genuinely starting to think I should wear every night.

BabyChibi

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I had a accident today, i was in bed and was too lazy to wake up and snoozed for about another hour then right as i woke up and stood up i emptied my bladder fully, if i wasent wearing a diaper this would have been a mess

ILuvDiapers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
BobaFettish said:
I am not IC, but I think every adult has had an unexpected potty accident. I know as Littles it hits us a little different.

Yesterday I was playing video games and knew after this game I'll need to go to the bathroom. I finished the game and got up to go to the bathroom. I don't realize how much I needed to go until I stood up. I had the feeling this was going to be a photo finish getting to the potty. I'm trying to walk fast but clinching as much as possible. I lost that photo finish when I got to the door of the bathroom. 🥺😳🤦‍♂️ To make this worse possibly was I was wearing training pants. Sometimes that trauma from when you were a kid and that Little nerve are close to each other. It hit both for me. Instead of going to the potty, I had to wash my training pants out, and take a shower. After the shower I decided to diaper up for the night. Felt unexpectedly Little after that accident, clean up, and shower.

Anyone have similar experiences?
That's the good thing about being little 24/7 and diapered 24/7. I tend to prefer to only use my diaper for IC pee, and not mess in my diaper, but there are occasions when i have an upset tummy and it happens spontaneously. The feeling can be nice from messing, but the smell not so much. :giggle: ;)

bigtoddler96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
ILuvDiapers said:
That's the good thing about being little 24/7 and diapered 24/7. I tend to prefer to only use my diaper for IC pee, and not mess in my diaper, but there are occasions when i have an upset tummy and it happens spontaneously. The feeling can be nice from messing, but the smell not so much. :giggle: ;)
If you're diapered 24/7, I think that you should use it for both pee and poop.

BabyBluePup

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
The last time I really had an accident happened when I was 8. I did not expect that I needed to go the bathroom until I went all over my grandparent's floor near the kitchen.

Pegasus

Life is… weird
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
The only time I’ve done it in my adult life was when I was walking home from a night out, celebrating my friend’s 21st birthday.

It was about 4am and I was on my own, stumbling down the road to my house. When I was about five minutes away, I felt the urge to be sick, so I bent over knowing it was coming, but it turned out not to be sick at all, and I filled my underwear there on the spot.

I waddled home and threw my undies in the outside bin and washed my jeans in the bathroom sink… when my parents asked what had happened the next morning, I lied and told them I’d puked down myself.

wetaccident

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Other
Ss818 said:
Yeah, video games caused a lot of accidents for me when I was younger too when I couldn't hold it. Something about video games got me way to focused on that instead of going potty on time.

I've not had many actual accidents as an adult that I didn't intend on but I've had a few close calls with GI issues or too much beer on the way home from the bar.

oreobaby89

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
So the first New Years after I got married I was going to chaperone a dance with my wife. Well I got super sick with food poisoning or something. I finally convinced her I need to leave. As we are driving down the interstate I start puking my guts out the window, Well I had lost all control at that time and it stated to come out the other end too and totally pooped my pants. It was terrible as I had to sit in it for the rest of the 30mins drive home in the car. My poor new wife had to clean it all up too. It was the worst situation ever. I had another accident that night for the same reason. My wife got mad at me for that one.