Legally Diapered

mtdl88

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
So, this is something I've been working on. The opening chapter is intentionally vague, and the full details will start to come into focus in the following couple chapters The whole story is based off of true events; kind of a Roman à clef, if you will. I have the second chapter almost written, just need to polish it off tonight.

So, here it goes. Feedback welcome.
Chapter 1
“Wait a minute, wait a minute...you what?”

“I wear diapers.”

She looked at me with a gaze of puzzled amusement, and began laughing. “No you don’t.” She laughed as she took a sip off her cocktail. “I don’t believe you.”
“I’m serious,” I told her, taking a sip off my own cocktail. “I wear diapers.”

“Seriously?” Her eyes lit up as she chuckled.

“Seriously.” I dead-panned.

She leaned back across the loveseat she was sprawled across. “I don’t believe you.”

She sat up and eyed me slyly. “Ok, Pampers or Huggies?”

“Pampers.” I laughed at how absurd it must have sounded.

“Liar.” She laughed.

“No, I’m serious,” I smirked. “I mean, look at me, I’m super skinny. The majority of the youth today are overweight, it only makes sense there would be some overlap.”

“I guess,” she raised her eyebrows and took another drink. “But I still don’t believe you.”

“Well, I’m not bullshitting you, I assur..”

She interjected. “Show me.”

“Show you what?” I asked.

“Your Pampers, or whatever, you said you have to wear them, so you should have one on right now then, right?”

“Yeah,” I shrugged. “That’s what I’ve been saying.”

“Well,” she smiled mischievously, “then let’s see it.”

“Seriously?” I asked.

“Seriously.” She sipped the last drop of the mojito.

“Well, alright then,” I stood up, footing a little off owing to the copious amounts of rum that had been consumed that warm afternoon. I loosened my belt, and dropped my Levis. There, clad around my waist, was a Pampers Swaddlers Size 7 that oddly seemed to fit.

“Holy shit,” She got wild-eyed, but her tone of voice never changed. “You were serious.”

“I told you,” I said, still standing there.

She leaned back into the chair. “This is...interesting.”

“You have no idea,” I remarked, laughing. “No idea.”

I bent down to pull my pants back up.

“No,” she sat up, “no, leave them off.”

“What?” I asked, “why?”

“I just, well, I just never see something like this, and I'm honestly intrigued, and besides,” she laughed, “then I can see if you need a change.” Her laughter continued.
I couldn’t tell if she was serious, or not. What a weird day this had been.

“Sit down, though, have a drink, you don’t have to pose.”

I bent my ass out toward her and looked over my shoulder in some kind of strange attempt at a fashion pose.

She laughed. I laughed. I sat down.

She stood up, “Hold on, hold on, let me go grab us another couple drinks.”

I wasn’t opposed and sort of nodded. I laughed to myself thinking about how absurd the current quandary I found myself in was.

A few minutes later, she reappeared with two drinks, and handed me one. “What are you smiling about?” She asked in an amused tone.

“This. This whole situation." I shook my head. "It’s patently absurd.”

“I’ll say, “ she said. “But I’ve got to know something, how? How did you end up wearing diapers?”

“Well,” I told her. “That’s kind of a long story.”
“I’ve got time,” she laughed.

ARBBB2

arbbb2 = a-real-big-baby-boy-2
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
love it!! keep going!!

Near

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Please keep discutions on topic.

mtdl88

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I sort of lost interest in the last couple weeks owing to being swamped with other goings on and the angry dude who was on this thread earlier. However, I finally have some free time and plan on adding additional chapters soon.

Brandi

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I hope you do. Your writing better than most.

Have you ever thought about writing about what it's like being IC, not AB or DL? There's not much available on that. It might help a lot of people deal with their feelings.

mtdl88

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
I hope you do. Your writing better than most.

Have you ever thought about writing about what it's like being IC, not AB or DL? There's not much available on that. It might help a lot of people deal with their feelings.
That's kind of where I'm planning on going with it. And thanks for the kind words.

mtdl88

Contributor
Role
Incontinent
There will be a new chapter tonight or tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. I graduated and I've been drunk for 3 days straight.

littlemoosey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
There will be a new chapter tonight or tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. I graduated and I've been drunk for 3 days straight.
Good for you. You only pass so many great milestones in your life so it is always good to celebrate, just be careful... dont drink and drive.