Legalizing Drugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
haha and just looking at the structure of a molecule doesn't tell you if its going to be strong unless you have a degree is chemistry or biology...and i can't think of a stronger opiate than heroin... :-\

d4l

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Other
haha and just looking at the structure of a molecule doesn't tell you if its going to be strong unless you have a degree is chemistry or biology...and i can't think of a stronger opiate than heroin... :-\
the point of the structures wasn't whether one was stronger than the other. the point was they aren't the same drug. He asserted oxycontin WAS heroin only made by the government i was simply pointing out there molecular structure makes them similar but no the same thing.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Actually I wasn't screwing around in the car while driving, as it was just my bf and me in the car, but I was very, very stoned. Like I said, I saw the car, but the image was not able to register in my brain. Maybe it affects people differently, because I was also able to hallucinate to a great degree when I smoked, which was why I liked it. I in past episodes had smoked a lot of hash, and dropped acid. You can't turn your body into a chemical factory and not think it isn't going to have some long term affects. Long term use of pot can also contribute to periods of depression. Like others have said, my grades did go up during this period because I had to budget my time better, and I believe I was happier. But there are trade offs, and one should ask themselves, why am I doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.