Leftover diaper collection.

matt1989

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
  4. Other
So for me the want to wear diapers comes and goes. Most of the time I'll buy a pack from Amazon and wear off and on for a week or two before I feel like tack a brack. I say I do that like twice a month or so. A lot of time there still be like 2 or 3 diapers left in the bag so I have a drawer full of different brands. Mostly m4 for that's my go to I still have 2 comfy dry 24/7 I been saving some North shore mega Max andI just got me some rebels that wearing right now. I'll dip into the collection when to wear for a short time or planning do something extra with it.😅 So anyone do this and if so what you have in your collection.

Reactions: Edgewater
Been a few time that Abbie will take a couple prints that she likes and hide them !
When she decides to assist me changing me she will get one out for me to wear along a diaper cover she likes to see me in !

Reactions: Edgewater
For years I have taken one disposable out of a pack of new brand/type of nappy that I have purchased and put it into a case which resides in the loft.
This pic was taken some time ago and the stash is now outgrowing the case

Attachments

• IMG_0079.jpeg
    IMG_0079.jpeg
    65.4 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: jcwilliams343, PaddedRita and Edgewater
Just remember that disposable diapers do have a shelve life, mainly it's the adhesive for the tabs. It will be interesting to see how long the adhesive for the diaper themselves hold-up. The extremes of temperature seems have the greatest effect on the tabs.

So unless you are a collector, you are better off, using the older diapers prior to opening a new package.

• Love
Reactions: PaddedRita
I don´t understand the concept "leftover diapers" 😂

... however if I try a new brand I do save one sample strictly for collection purposes. Still trying to figure out why I´d want a diaper collection anyway...

• Haha
Reactions: TigerDL and Edgewater
Back