Left Diapers were my roommate can see

LittleKittenEmily

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
So I have been wanting to tell my roommate for awhile now that I wear diapers, but have been abit scared too since he isn't the most understanding person. So I decided instead of telling him I will leave a clean diaper folded and left out were he would see it, so far I've done it 3-4times and know he has seen them. But he hasn't mentioned anything about it so I haven't said anything myself and just wanted to share this but I don't know if I should tell him or not. Also I know he has seen them but just hasn6said anything.

Good luck

Hmm. You're probably in danger of coming off as inconsiderate. If you're sure he's seen your diapers and has said nothing, ........... isn't that a success? It would be very reasonable of him to assume that you don't want to talk about something like this, so if you force him to bring it up by rubbing his face in it, you're going to be playing defense right from the start.

Better to either assume it's ok and resume wearing discreetly, or say, "Hey, I need to share something with you that you've probably already worked out. I'd hoped to keep this to myself, but I've been a bit careless and would rather just have it out at this point: I'm (incontinent? sometimes wet the bed?) and so I wear protection for that. I'm sure you can appreciate that this is embarrassing for me and that I'd prefer it didn't leave the room." And if he's not an asshole, he'll say,"Yeah, no problem."

Last edited:
Reactions: Woncrinklz, lilbabyjooce, LilByte and 5 others
Hey there, just a few questions, do you now wear due to incontinence or because you like it, are they just medical plain white ones or full on adult baby style and finally do you want him to know because you sick of hiding or is there a part of you that hopes he wants to join in. Just so we can understand more to give advice 😊

Why are you forcing this on him without consent?

• Haha
Reactions: DLScottsman, LilByte, CheekyCharlie and 2 others
TFunker said:
So I have been wanting to tell my roommate for awhile now that I wear diapers, but have been abit scared too since he isn't the most understanding person. So I decided instead of telling him I will leave a clean diaper folded and left out were he would see it, so far I've done it 3-4times and know he has seen them. But he hasn't mentioned anything about it so I haven't said anything myself and just wanted to share this but I don't know if I should tell him or not. Also I know he has seen them but just hasn6said anything.
1 room mate not saying anything is a good thing
they are respecting your privacy
2 don't force your diaper stuff onto them
that's uncool. If you want to say something sit down and discuss it
but seems they are respecting you.

imo I wouldn't push it and stop leaving diapers around clean or used.

Reactions: lilshelly, lilbabyjooce, MaybeBroken and 2 others
If you know he has seen them he has certainly been notified of your intention, if not told outright. I'm curious what it is that you are hoping for as an outcome, knowing might make it easier to advise?

JaysonTheRegressor said:
Hoping to initiate a conversation is hardly coercion.

At worst it was perhaps a little clumsy, but without knowing their dynamic we are hardly in a place to judge.

Reactions: Woncrinklz
Telling him the truth is the best practice.

I mean, if it were me, I'd talk to him about it instead of trying to leave ambiguous signs. When you talk to him about it, you get to control the narrative, something you can't do by leaving your diapers out for him to see.

Also, IC is a medical condition. If your roommate raises a stink over a medical condition, then you need a new roommate.

Whatever you do, I wish you the best of luck with your roommate.

As most users already pointed out, what's your end goal here?
Are you trying to make your room mate normalize with you wearing your diaper out in the open? The fact that he might had seen it and said nothing means he either values your privacy or doesn't want to do with anything with your secret.
The best compromise I can think if it's something your roommate is cool with is you get to wear it discreetly. No one wants an unsolicited diaper crotch.

Kind of wondering why you would want to tell him in the first place? I mean why does he need to know? You already said that he is not the most understanding person. And wearing diapers is something pretty personal.

Reactions: CheekyCharlie
jakenappy said:
Hey there, just a few questions, do you now wear due to incontinence or because you like it, are they just medical plain white ones or full on adult baby style and finally do you want him to know because you sick of hiding or is there a part of you that hopes he wants to join in. Just so we can understand more to give advice 😊
This will answer a couple other questions from others. But i wear because it helps with my anxiety and depression, it's full on adult baby style LittleKings from ABuniverse. Also I want him to know just because I'm sick of hiding it and also just want to be myself around him.

Reactions: Woncrinklz and diaperboy
TFunker said:
This will answer a couple other questions from others. But i wear because it helps with my anxiety and depression, it's full on adult baby style LittleKings from ABuniverse. Also I want him to know just because I'm sick of hiding it and also just want to be myself around him.
WHY play these kind of games then? WHY NOT SIMPLY TELL HIM?!?!?!? I've read this post from the initial post and all replies and I honestly believe you're going about this in the wrong way. Why not own this and state your case? I wouldn't have much respect for someone who couldn't/wouldn't speak their mind and instead went about trying to "say something" by leaving clues (that the other person likely knows nothing about) instead of manning up to the situation.

Reactions: Woncrinklz, CheekyCharlie, CLPP and 2 others
loadedpamperman said:
WHY play these kind of games then? WHY NOT SIMPLY TELL HIM?!?!?!? I've read this post from the initial post and all replies and I honestly believe you're going about this in the wrong way. Why not own this and state your case? I wouldn't have much respect for someone who couldn't/wouldn't speak their mind and instead went about trying to "say something" by leaving clues (that the other person likely knows nothing about) instead of manning up to the situation.
It can be hard for some people to say things. When I was a kid I'd write my mom a note / question and dive out of the room while I wait for an answer. Some don't grow out of that state of communication.

Im on the fence for telling them.
Usually it doesn't go like you want. Imo if walking around in diapers in front of them is your end goal you're really forcing your thing on them and making them accept your lifestyle. Generally with roommates you work to make sure everyone is comfortable.
Once you say it you can't take it back.
Id leave the diapers to your room and your own space.
but that's just me

Reactions: Woncrinklz, winterheart01 and Deleted member 60371
JaysonTheRegressor said:

I wonder if people consistently repeat this in the shoe fetish forums when people leave their shoes out. Or the foot fetish forum when people go barefoot. Diapers are no different. Is Safeway forcing something on their customers without consent by leaving them on the shelves? What about commercials on TV?

• Haha
Reactions: Saltedcaramel64
Maybe it’s because I’m older than most of us who routinely visit ADISC but it comes to my mind that I’ve never thought it necessary to tell ANYONE what underwear I prefer throughout my life. Or that most of the time I used to wear nothing under my pants. It’s a non-issue until someone selection is at your local chain resomething disparaging about adult diapers or shares with me that they’re experiencing pants wetting accidents. Then I tell them that I wear diapers for the convenience and comfort. Sure they’re usually surprised but I don’t make a big deal out of it and offer them my help should they need it and leave it at that.
Have you noticed how extensive the adult diaper selection is at your local chain drug stores AND the ever increasing television commercials for incontinence briefs such as Depend and Always Discreet? Lots of folks of all ages are wearing diapers. And why not? Once you try them you’re likely surprised and perhaps kicking yourself for not finding them sooner.
Frankly, I wouldn’t bait your roommate by leaving your diapers out for him to see. He might not even know what they are! Just tell him. If he reacts negatively, that’s his problem and you should consider finding a level headed person to share your living space with.

Reactions: Woncrinklz and CheekyCharlie
bedwetterdavid said:
I wonder if people consistently repeat this in the shoe fetish forums when people leave their shoes out. Or the foot fetish forum when people go barefoot. Diapers are no different. Is Safeway forcing something on their customers without consent by leaving them on the shelves? What about commercials on TV?
How is that the same thing. Shoes are normal part of everyday life for everyone

Leaving them in odd places would be odd but no one will think you have a foot fetish just because your shoes are out

Diapers are not a "normal" thing beyond age 5. There is a stigma world wide that one doesn't wear diapers past potty training age.
I have to wear FT due to IC
I've told a few people they all have the same response
you have to wear diapers that's aweful horrible etc etc I've heard it all
can't you do surgery / medicine etc?

Shoes and diapers are not the same thing

Leaving diapers & S&M equipment laying around would be on the same level
Vast majority of people want to see neither.
His roommate isn't gonna cause a fuss over shoes

Reactions: CptKirk, CheekyCharlie and Cottontail
Your roommate has seen your diapers. Now just relax and wear your diapers under your pants. I don't think your roommate wonders around in just underwear, so you should not either.

Reactions: Lyric, IcyBlue and chamberpot
SparkyDog said:
It can be hard for some people to say things. When I was a kid I'd write my mom a note / question and dive out of the room while I wait for an answer. Some don't grow out of that state of communication.

Im on the fence for telling them.
Usually it doesn't go like you want. Imo if walking around in diapers in front of them is your end goal you're really forcing your thing on them and making them accept your lifestyle. Generally with roommates you work to make sure everyone is comfortable.
Once you say it you can't take it back.
Id leave the diapers to your room and your own space.
but that's just me
I had the same issue when I wanted to tell my mom but couldn't and wrote a letter but she found that backstabbing somehow , she preferred I told it straight into her face, but regardless she didn't like it either way.
Only decades later when I really needed them she accepted it.

If the OP needs them for medical reasons or not, I'd simply not tell and stop placing them around in plain sight.
Only if asked head on I'd tell, because then the other person is prying and the OP would not "force" it upon his roommate.
Because it's like you said, once you tell someone, you can't take it back and if his roommate really doesn't like it, then there a big problem.

If he only tells when being asked and the reason is medical then it's kinda obvious the OP would want to hide it but right now it's uncertain, like others said, since the roommate didn't say anything chances are high he respects his privacy and leaves it at that, until more buttons are pushed, and that is undesirable.

In a vanilla setting (from your roommates perspective) it would be super rude to bring up the topic of diapers especially if they're for medical purposes

Back