leet image

Status
Not open for further replies.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
leet12310342348q302573492857349857-9423-57893457934807e8w759283579-82347582347592803475098347590834

Role
Diaper Lover
You don't like me posting?

Srsly, thats within the top 10 images I've ever seen. Just look at its pwnage!

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
I don't mind you posting, but this thread is pointless, along with lots of other threads recently -_-

Role
Diaper Lover
This is why we need LOLimage threads to be stickied, along with... DarksunDS' Youtube thread.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
This is why we need LOLimage threads to be stickied, along with... DarksunDS' Youtube thread.
wow! i don't even think it would be possible for me to disagree more strongly with that statement.

Role
Diaper Lover
Why would you disagree with that? Do you wan't me too keep posting threads like this every time I find something cool, you're contradicting yourself.

Whoa I have a large post count, why is this even imporant, Its rep that matters, of which I have little.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
it reminds me of me. Except I'm a "ninja spy"

(I shouldn't have written that):

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I think moo needs to get the 'post count exempt games section' up and running, so we can have some LOLimage threads

*cue andy's post count +1 victory music*

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
i really don't get that picture. it's not funny, what the hell is the red guy suppose to be?

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm a bit confused as to what the red guy is even spying on?

recovery

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I'm a bit confused as to what the red guy is even spying on?
Its a comic! And you'll only get it if you play TF2 anyway.I thought it was funny, as you do get newb spies. But when you see a spy (typically zapping my sentry) Sometimes them run back and worth and they are bloody hard to kill. It does my head in. Becuase you have to build your sentry again at the last capture point.

Role
Diaper Lover
I 10 Syringed and Bonesawed a spy 2 TIMES and he didn't die.

Then he 3 shotted me with the magnum.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
I 10 Syringed and Bonesawed a spy 2 TIMES and he didn't die.

Then he 3 shotted me with the magnum.
lolspies

Seriously, spies are soooo annoying, I mean honestly what other class can go invisible and kill you in one hit! Oh wait....crit rocket, crit rocket, crit rocket.

Role
Diaper Lover
LOL, I had some fun with that Fallen, I random Critted a soldier, killing him, hit a cloaked spy I didn't know was there, 1 hitting him. and I killed a Soldier after a Long drawn out battle, I ran after him, jumped aimed at him, missed, aimed to a corner, he ran twords my shot and I killed him.

Thats what good soldiers do, and moments of me utter pwning like that rarely happen.

I do love my Heavy Weapons guy (18 Hrs played) and Soldier (9.5 hrs)

Not much, but I don't have enough awesomeness to play enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.