Leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've suffered every day because of you. You piss me off, you depress me, and I am not amused. I just wanted to be a VIP, but no, Mighty Moo chose to put a secret requirement without telling anyone. I just don't feel like fighting this dictatorship anymore. Not only that, but a bunch of assholes neg rep me every other day for stupid reasons. I don't have enough reputation and my ratio is not big enough. I hate every one of you, I don't even know half of the users, f*ck you wetdiaper294, and I'm leaving ADISC forever.

No, seriously, the previous paragraph was partly honest, but I'm only leaving for ten days starting tomorrow, somewhere in Estrie (Quebec). I'm bringing my lappy, but I very highly doubt they have the Internet there.

If there actually IS a wetdiaper294 on the forums though, f*ck you.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Ohh, nice pun, whine-one-one, I like.

Waaaaambulance, not waaaaambulence, by the way.

fifigal

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Little
DarkSunsDS and Prometheus,Thanks for the thread,it made me laugh.

E

Error404

Wait...It's a joke? ...****.

>_>

<_<

On another note...I just saw a British advert where some animal squirted an orange soft drink from its' nipples.

I think my childhood just melted.

S

Secret

What the hell?

Me am confusers abutts teh freads?

that made more sense then this thread

still me are am confusers? What happen?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Fullmetal already pulled that "leaving forever" stunt >_>

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Well you know what, I ****ing hate you to DSDS, in fact I hate you more then anyone else here. Please go DIAF, you ****ing POS of a human, GTFO off my internet and destroy your computer your worthless excuse for a human being!

Wait, this was a joke?

...dammit

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
To add a serious reply to this joke(?) thread, have an enjoyable 10 day trip DarkSun.:smile:

*Phew......this group can be tough!*:D

~Pramrider

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Fullmetal already pulled that "leaving forever" stunt >_>
But moooooom!

Fallen said:
Well you know what, I ****ing hate you to DSDS, in fact I hate you more then anyone else here. Please go DIAF, you ****ing POS of a human, GTFO off my internet and destroy your computer your worthless excuse for a human being!

Wait, this was a joke?

...dammit
What do DIAG and POS mean? .-.

Thanks everyone. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.