• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Leaving for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
X

xdeadx

Just leaving for a little while guys. Got a lot of shit in my head and I really need to clear it out. Think I'm being a little to much pressure on a few people and myself in the process. So yea, don't feel like going into too much detail. I'll come back sometime later this month most likely.
This dancer is out.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Take it easy. Don't clear your head out all the way while you're gone, there's stuff in there you need.

We'll see you when you get back :)

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Aww...

Well see you later, have a good head clearing out!

Shen

Est. Contributor
Role
Hope to see you back again soon. We could really use you around here with all that stuff in that head of yours. :)

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
It's always good just to step back for awhile, and look your situation over,and when your done you will feel better about yourself and others around you.

See ya around and take it easy for awhile....

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer
It's always good just to step back for awhile, and look your situation over,and when your done you will feel better about yourself and others around you.
Well said there, ballucanb!!

xdeadx, I'll be waiting for your return!! Take care of yourself, little one & mommy will be here for you when you get back!! **hugs**

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Hope you get your head back into a place you like it. See ya when you get back. Pressure can feel really bad, but you just have to work through it. Don't get too down about it though, just try to enjoy what you can.

X

xdeadx

*has returned* Now you all get to die at the hand of my un evil wrath of bunnies :D

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
*has returned* Now you all get to die at the hand of my un evil wrath of bunnies :D
I was going to welcome you back, but not with those eivil bunnies with you!

Welcome back anyway, just leave the evil bunnies outside when you come in, they can eat some of the evil weeds in the yard.

fifigal

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy, Little
Welcom back. I hope your hiatus helped you to sort things out and make for a more happy, and healthy xdeadx.Take care.

Status
Not open for further replies.