Leaving an exposed diaper in a public restroom trash can?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cthulhu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I've changed in public restrooms several times, mostly for the thrill. Even though it turns me on a bit if someone goes in the restroom after me and most likely will see the diaper in the trashcan, i kind of feel a bit bad about it sometimes since they probably really dont want to see it (especially if you can see it's wet). Last time i actually put some paper over it so the next person wouldnt see it. Do you think it's ok to leave it exposed? It would also be easier if i didnt have to bring a plastic bag every time.

As long as you put it in the trash can you did all that is required of you. If it contained fecal matter, has a severe smell, and you are not actually incontinent that is the only time I would question the act.

It's always nicer to put it in a plastic bag, if it's on top of a over flowing can its not going to be nice for the person who has to empty the can.

I used to just put paper towels over it, but now I put it in a plastic bag as I feel it's more courteous.

Why do people look in the trash when they throw stuff away unless they accidentally dropped something in there.

I don't see it as a problem unless it's sitting on the top of the trash can because it's full.

I don't quite understand this myself. If you have something to carry a fresh nappy in, why not carry a plastic bag as well?

I work as a house keeper. I deal with trash every day. Seeing a diaper in the trash is not a big deal. What I don't like, is when people throw away cheap garments like the Depend Silhouette or Real-Fit products. Those tend to be poorly made, and may leak. They are a sanitary issue, in my opinion. However, a well-wrapped adult diaper like the Rearz Inspire, Dry 24/7, Bambinos, or other items are not a problem at all, because I know they are CONTAINED. I see the wearer of those products as being far more courteous than someone who uses Depends.

Reactions: guest
Honeywell6180 said:
I work as a house keeper. I deal with trash every day. Seeing a diaper in the trash is not a big deal. What I don't like, is when people throw away cheap garments like the Depend Silhouette or Real-Fit products. Those tend to be poorly made, and may leak. They are a sanitary issue, in my opinion. However, a well-wrapped adult diaper like the Rearz Inspire, Dry 24/7, Bambinos, or other items are not a problem at all, because I know they are CONTAINED. I see the wearer of those products as being far more courteous than someone who uses Depends.

Yeah the pull on style diapers just have no way to wrap them up and keep them wrapped. I've bagged diapers and other time have just rolled them up and trashed them

I think its fine, most of the time. But it's also a matter of intent. If you want people to see the diaper, or leave it exposed hoping someone will see it, then it's not OK. Making unwilling victims a participant in your fetish is a form of sexual assault. Since it's the intent that can make the situation wrong, only you know if what you are doing is wrong or not.

As for me, I know there was a point in my life where seeing someone elses' used and discarded adult diaper would have been disgusting, so I stick mine in a shopping bag tied closed if I'm not at home. Its just my way of showing basic levels of courtesy respect for the strangers who come after me.

Wet diapers I just toss in the trash. People who go digging through bathroom trash cans deserve what they get. There's likely baby diapers or worse stuff in there.

I'm not personally a fan of this sort of "absentee exhibitionism", but as something of a thrill-seeker myself, I can rationalize the appeal. Knowing that a particularly aromatic, messy diaper might affect a subsequent visitor's use of the restroom, I'd probably avoid leaving such a thing exposed. After that, as long as it makes it completely into the trash and isn't hanging out, dripping on the floor, etc., then I suppose I have a hard time finding anything really wrong with that. And if anybody sees it and knows what it is, well... You've probably made their day a bit less boring, albeit slightly at your own expense--though that was the point, right?

Akastus said:
I don't quite understand this myself. If you have something to carry a fresh nappy in, why not carry a plastic bag as well?

Do parents put their baby's diapers in plastic bags?

I don't see anything wrong with throwing diapers in the trash where they belong after use. The trash is trash, it's not supposed to smell good. Anyone knows that trash stinks, if someone decides to take a big wiff of it should expect it to smell bad. I don't see any parents bagging their kid's used diapers. An adult's doesn't have any difference and shouldn't really have to be treated differently. It smells no differently than the other.

Don't worry about throwing diapers in the trash, it doesn't matter if you're an AB/DL or incontinent. As long as it discarded properly, it's not an issue.

Reactions: Honeywell6180
Calico said:
Do parents put their baby's diapers in plastic bags?

Actually, yes. Every parent I've ever known puts used nappies in nappy sacks.

Akastus said:
Actually, yes. Every parent I've ever known puts used nappies in nappy sacks.

Interesting! We only bagged our kids' diapers when they happened to be wearing cloth (because we had to wash those later). Disposables always went right into the nearest bin.

Incontinent persons rules of bathroom use :
1. bring plastic bag with you to dispose of your used diaper.
2. roll up said soiled diaper and place in bag and tie the handles together as to not let the smell escape.
3. Clean yourself up and the area around you that you -yourself have soiled then apply fresh diaper.
4. If you have a air freshener use it.
5. Get clothed and gather yourself and exit the stall and dispose of in the trash . Optional cover bag with paper towels to not have it be "seen"
6. Wash your hands and dry them.
7. Take a deep breath and leave the bathroom and go about your day .
8. Never leave a diaper in the stall or just laying atop the trash in the trashcan if you do you are in violation of the code of incontinence device use.
9. If you break said rules or guidelines you relegate yourself to a year of wet pants free of diaper use.
my two cents .

There is nothing wrong with disposing of your diaper just like a baby diaper role it up and contain it and throw it in the garbage you should not have to cover it or bag it just be normal about it.

xpluswearer said:
Incontinent persons rules of bathroom use :
1. bring plastic bag with you to dispose of your used diaper.
2. roll up said soiled diaper and place in bag and tie the handles together as to not let the smell escape.
3. Clean yourself up and the area around you that you -yourself have soiled then apply fresh diaper.
4. If you have a air freshener use it.
5. Get clothed and gather yourself and exit the stall and dispose of in the trash . Optional cover bag with paper towels to not have it be "seen"
6. Wash your hands and dry them.
7. Take a deep breath and leave the bathroom and go about your day .
8. Never leave a diaper in the stall or just laying atop the trash in the trashcan if you do you are in violation of the code of incontinence device use.
9. If you break said rules or guidelines you relegate yourself to a year of wet pants free of diaper use.
my two cents .
Is this sarcasm?

Today I had to change my diaper in the stall and the trash can was full. There was no way I was going to dig in there to bury my diaper and touch the other dirty diapers so I just put it on top and I did my best to push it down. I think the only person who will see it someone who is changing the trash liner. The waste basket was right under the changing table so I can just see a parent tossing a dirty diaper in there without really looking.

MeTaLMaNN1983 said:
Is this sarcasm?

I don't know, but let's make sure:

2. Roll up said soiled diaper and place in bag and tie the handles together as to not let the smell escape.
2.1 Wrap chains around said bagged, soiled diaper, securing them with no fewer than three Master-brand padlocks, to ensure that the janitorial staff don't casually or accidentally open the bag while emptying the trash. ...or try to unlock the bag. ...with bullets.
2.2 Deposit said locked, chained, bagged, soiled diaper in the most out-of-the-way trash bin you can find, bearing in mind that you will likely have to wake sleeping transients and/or interrupt the exchange of sexual favors for money in order to do a proper job.
2.3 Empty six fifty-pound bags of Kwik-Krete cement into the trash bin, ensuring good coverage of locked, chained, bagged, soiled diaper--and the inevitable assortment of needles, condoms, and inexplicably undisguised baby diapers.
2.4 Roll the near-quarter-ton trash bin containing the plastic-wrapped cylinder of cement containing the locked, chained, bagged, soiled diaper to the nearest large body of water and push it in.
2.5 Watch to ensure that it sinks to the bottom and isn't merely perched atop a pile of similar trash bins--because this is a very popular thing to do, and somebody may have properly disposed of his or her used diapers in the same location. You should climb in and manipulate any partially submerged trash bins to ensure they remain hidden from view, even at low tide.
2.6 If there isn't already a "No Diving" sign posted, you should post one. It wouldn't be nice for somebody to break his neck by diving headfirst into your cement-filled trash bin. If diving appears to be especially popular in your area, as is often the case in the tropics, a supplemental "Danger: Sharks" sign is probably in order. That should further reduce the chances of your dirty diaper stash being discovered.
2.7 Return to the bathroom and sit on the toilet for at least ten minutes, taking care to moan, grunt, and (ideally) fart as often as possible. That way, if anybody has been watching you dispose of something in a highly suspicious manner, they'll at least dismiss all diaper-related theories.
2.8 Completely destroy the bathroom, then call the city offices to report it, making sure to claim that the bathroom is consistently in the same terrible condition. With any luck, the janitor will be fired, and his replacement won't notice the missing trash bin.
2.9 (Keep the keys to the padlocks for several weeks until you're certain that all accidentally-swallowed jewelry is accounted for. 'Cause having to recover and then jackhammer through all that cement would be bad enough!)

3 Clean yourself up and the area around you that you yourself have soiled then apply fresh diaper.

Ok, how 'bout now?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back