Learning how to let go and pee

Shellman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Something I’ve been musing about for a while. I’m not going to go deeply into my childhood pee related traumas in this post, but I will just say that forced holdings were the norm, and being caught peeing at the “wrong times” were subjects of ridicule/shame/punishments. I only realized maybe a year or so ago that these events led to me not being able to simply relax and pee. I’ve literally always had to push my pee out, if I don’t, the stream will stop. No matter if I’m in extreme pain from a bursting bladder, I can’t relax and go. As I said, I become fully aware of this and started using my little space time to try and remedy the situation. I am only now reaching the point where I can “let go” instead of push. When diapered, I do things to help me relax, or create scenarios where I am trying to hold it, but can’t. Currently, I can achieve a relaxed pee if I wear diapers and wash my hands or run a bath and allow my mind to wander. Only recently, I did this, and to my shock the pee kept flowing until I was done, rather than stop and start constantly. I also had an accident when I was sick, which truly excited me, and the other day I was able to pee when half asleep. It’s silly to consider these things victories, I know, but it feels wonderful to no longer have an “iron” bladder, just a normal one. Being forced to have such a strong bladder led to many painful experiences I do not wish to repeat. I’d rather have wet shorts than the pain that accompanies a severely over taxed bladder. This is another reason I love my diapers and my little space adventures.

Reactions: wetaccident and Floodingpants
Shellman said:
Something I’ve been musing about for a while. I’m not going to go deeply into my childhood pee related traumas in this post, but I will just say that forced holdings were the norm, and being caught peeing at the “wrong times” were subjects of ridicule/shame/punishments. I only realized maybe a year or so ago that these events led to me not being able to simply relax and pee. I’ve literally always had to push my pee out, if I don’t, the stream will stop. No matter if I’m in extreme pain from a bursting bladder, I can’t relax and go. As I said, I become fully aware of this and started using my little space time to try and remedy the situation. I am only now reaching the point where I can “let go” instead of push. When diapered, I do things to help me relax, or create scenarios where I am trying to hold it, but can’t. Currently, I can achieve a relaxed pee if I wear diapers and wash my hands or run a bath and allow my mind to wander. Only recently, I did this, and to my shock the pee kept flowing until I was done, rather than stop and start constantly. I also had an accident when I was sick, which truly excited me, and the other day I was able to pee when half asleep. It’s silly to consider these things victories, I know, but it feels wonderful to no longer have an “iron” bladder, just a normal one. Being forced to have such a strong bladder led to many painful experiences I do not wish to repeat. I’d rather have wet shorts than the pain that accompanies a severely over taxed bladder. This is another reason I love my diapers and my little space adventures.
I noticed that after a few years of wearing diapers more often, I can now let go pretty easily when diapered. I haven't lost any control when not diapered, but it's much easier to go when I am. When I feel the urge it doesn't take much effort to let go anymore. If I try to hold it in, it starts to get very hard to not wet my diaper. I guess my mind has been conditioned to trust my diaper so I don't hold it as tightly as before.

Reactions: abdilly, Shellman and Lyric
I had a hard time when I first started wearing. How I got over it was to stand up in front of the toilet and imagine I was not wearing. After a while of doing that, I became more comfortable with just letting go. Gaining the confidence that I wasn't peeing my clothes, and the diaper will catch it all. Now I can pee anywhere, anytime. Except while walking. Haven't mastered that yet lol

Reactions: AJFan2020
Been my experience as well. After wearing consistently for a few years I have no problem going potty in my diapers, seems to flow whenever it wants with no effort on my part. In fact there are times when I'm not aware I'm going at first and don't feel anything until I'm midstream.

Reactions: pmdlover and nectar0001
EwALFS.jpg

This guy knows what's up.

Reactions: Shellman
Back