Learners Permit Test

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Secret

Im going to be taking my learners permit test tomorow, and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how to ace it?

I already took it once and I got 14 out of 20 right and 6 wrong? So this will be my second time taking it! Also how many can I get wrong out of how many right? Any help would be very much apreciated thanks!

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I failed it the first time too...I believe you can get no more then 2 wrong or so...I'd study the street signs a good deal, since those seem to be a hot topic

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well in Canada you have 2 parts...

Signs
and Rules
or whatever.

I got 20/20 on the signs. (I'm sorry but you're kinda dumb if you don't ace the signs. Either that or extremely sheltered, I could ace signs when I was 2, being in a car you should just know those things!)

I got 16/20 on the rules. You're allowed to get 4 wrong (on each part) in Ontario, so I *just* passed. Pretty good, for just skimming the book a couple times.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I failed the first time too by like one wrong question.
But I think Pojo is right, 2 wrong is the most you can get away with and still pass.

All of the questions are common sense really, I'm sure you'll get it this time.
Good luck!

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I just got mine last Friday! Kudos.

I suggest studying the law. I got 4 wrong on that. The signs are easy, got none wrong on those. Don't panic. Good luck!

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I passed mine on the first try but got about 3 or 4 wrong. Anyways take your time with each and every question. Oddly I almost couldn't see the eye chart even with my glasses on! But I did pass it.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I don't know anything about the American one, but I passed mine by buying some software that let you take lots of practice tests...

Since it's tomorrow, I suggest you just read the book and learn all those more obscure rules... Signs and obvious rules are common sense really.

F

FullMetal

The place I took it at let me practically cheat...so I got a 98, which is one wrong.

:D

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
your state should have a motorist handbook and study guide, where all the questions come from....

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
In Manitoba, we have a handbook that all learners get to study from. If you read it through maybe twice (about an hour or so worth of reading) the test is super easy.

Now the actual driver's test...that was just awful...let's just say I was terrible in nervous situations. Took me 2 times to pass that one.

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Hold the tester at gunpoint.

But really, just go driving without anyone else in the car.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
Hold the tester at gunpoint.

But really, just go driving without anyone else in the car.
With a learner's permit (the one you have until you pass the in-car test) you need to have someone else in the passenger seat who has had their license for (I think) at least 2 years. At least, that's how it is here.

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
With a learner's permit (the one you have until you pass the in-car test) you need to have someone else in the passenger seat who has had their license for (I think) at least 2 years. At least, that's how it is here.
He could do it in a back alley.

Mysterious

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
The one I took I almost aced, missed 1-2. Didn't study, or even look at the material for about six months. It really wasn't hard, just choose the answers that say safe and use common sense.

Silikon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I got 42/50 on mine and the most you can get wrong is 10 so I barely made it. Depending on where you live its either easy or hard, so honestly, don't trust what someone says about it unless they took it recently.

On mine the majority was common sense, but then there were dumb questions about citizenship and questions related to motorcycle driving and truck driving. It was hard.

S

Secret

And how did you cheat Lukie? I am all ears! FYI its on a computer so it couldnt be that hard to cheat it.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
And how did you cheat Lukie? I am all ears! FYI its on a computer so it couldnt be that hard to cheat it.
It's probably easier and less risky to just learn the things...Plus it would be better to learn, because you need to know these things

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
It's probably easier and less risky to just learn the things...Plus it would be better to learn, because you need to know these things
I agree. Study the material, not how to cheat.

Status
Not open for further replies.