Leaks

WoodenBelly

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Is your incontinence a shit ton of dribbles and streams during the day, or is it JSU’s this full blown let’s go?

I have multiple dribbles and streams a day, sometimes now it starts but I’m able to close the faucet before getting to a bathroom, sometimes I barely feel it, and other time it’s like I’m awake but it just happens, I should control it but I can’t. Especially the first few minutes of waking up. So I usually go through 3 depends a day.

Thoughts?

I’ve actually had a couple times where I leaked a full load and didn’t feel it, that’s been awesome..

Depends are one of the worst diapers out there try a few different ones and see what you like. Try Northshore first they have very fair prices and great products.

diaperfooties said:
Depends are one of the worst diapers out there try a few different ones and see what you like. Try Northshore first they have very fair prices and great products.
I got some samples coming in this week

WoodenBelly said:
I got some samples coming in this week
Glad to hear it you won't be disappointed.

Reactions: WoodenBelly
North Shore has a great selection. People tend to push their limits. Some people get along by constantly changing the booster pads instead of changing the whole diaper.

Reactions: WoodenBelly
Seasonedcitizen said:
North Shore has a great selection. People tend to push their limits. Some people get along by constantly changing the booster pads instead of changing the whole diaper.
Another trick you can do is use a baby diaper inside of a normal diaper than just take the baby diaper out after a few times of peeing

diaperfooties said:
Another trick you can do is use a baby diaper inside of a normal diaper than just take the baby diaper out after a few times of peeing
Too much lol
Appreciate that tho

Back