Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
  6. Other
Hi everyone.

When I go to bed all diaper up like a good Little, I fall asleep with Peter Rabbit and suckling in my pasifer pacifier.

But when I wake up I find that sometime I have leeked and I have wet sheets.

I have water proof mattress protector. But I having to get up and chang my bed sheets,

Why am I Weeing so much at night now?

Do I need to get different tip of diaper to have at sleep time?

Thank you for any help.

Hugs

Inconjr

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Hello siysiy, sounds like you need a more absorbent diaper. I recommend Betterdry, confi dri 24/7, rearz inspire or abena abri form diapers and a good sized matress protector, hope this helps🙂

siysiy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Carer
  6. Other
Yes thank you.

I was hoping not to have to be in a thiker diaper. Becouse I have to get them out of me pocket money.

I was wondering if I got booster to put in side my diaper at night time..

Also I like to have my AB diapers for Little space time. I know I have a pasifer and Peter Rabbit when it's sleep time. But it not really Little space time, its sleep time.

Hope you understand.

Hugs

Inconjr

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Yes thank you.

I was hoping not to have to be in a thiker diaper. Becouse I have to get them out of me pocket money.

I was wondering if I got booster to put in side my diaper at night time..

Also I like to have my AB diapers for Little space time. I know I have a pasifer and Peter Rabbit when it's sleep time. But it not really Little space time, its sleep time.

Hope you understand.

Hugs
Boosters work really well, what I normally use when using a thinner diaper to bed is a kins brand clear soft diaper cover, they contain leaks very well.

schooner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I wear to bed every night and usually wet at some point. I wear a premium diaper (ConfiDry 24/7), a booster and plastic pants, and I always reinforce the upper diaper tapes with packing tape. Leaks are very rare.