Leaking from the top of diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwi-molicare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Has anyone else had the problem of leaking from the top front of diaper,
yesterday I wet my diaper then lay down on my stomach and it leaked around the waistband at the top, butit was no way near full, and penis was pointing down :dunno:

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
That is actually quite common with lower quality diapers. Perhaps laying down is not the best idea? There really isn't anything you can do about it, except for not laying down, or to be careful how fast you lay down (slow, so the pee displaces, not leaks out of the gel).

Gaius

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Yeah, I don't pee while lying down on my stomach. It generally leaks. I have a bit of a gut, which doesn't help the fit any. Just try not to go on your stomach, and you'll be fine.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
sounds like you need to make the top tapes tighter for a more snug fit.

Anon E. Mouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yeah. If I ever do leak, it usually comes from the top first. Maybe when I get some higher quality diapers that would be remedied I hope?

Rational

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Yeah when i wore to bed. I woke up wet and the sheets soaked D:. I think i might of wet so much that me squishing the diaper squished the moisture out through the top.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
i would try a booster pad near the top portion of the diaper next time.

F

Falkio

Don't lie down, especially in bed. Do what Darkfinn suggested and tighted your tapes more. Or, you might try using duct tape to create a seal between your tummy and the top of the diaper. It might take some getting used to, but I'm sure it'll work.

Cheap stuff and flooding don't mix.

barkd74

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
After a good wetting you need to give the diaper some time to "turn" the pee into gel. Also the diaper might not be big enough for you. (the top of the diaper might not come up high enough. to provide enough protection) I sometimes have this problem when I am wearing small diapers. I have less of a problem with medium diapers. You didn't state what diaper you were wearing but as others said you might be wearing a poor quality diaper with more "fluff" than SAP.

wayward1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
never has happend to me, but I do agree with what others has said. tighten the top tapes and move slow while laying down.... and duct tape fixes all!!!

kiwi-molicare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The diaper was a molicare super, medium size. I think its just that i did'nt have the tapes tight enough,
am i correct in saying that the supers have fluff and the super plus use gel?

Zekk

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Yeah when i wore to bed. I woke up wet and the sheets soaked D:. I think i might of wet so much that me squishing the diaper squished the moisture out through the top.

Yep...same also happens to me too sometimes. Like if my diaper is tight enough or I peed a lot more than normal (sometimes it's both at same time) that I get awaken by that wet and soaked bed feeling. I usually sleep on my stomach and that may have something to do with a bad diaper leak from the top.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What kind of diaper were u wearing?

sorry, I didnt read this page also, Dont ever get the tena slips, They do the same

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Try adjusting the tapes while laying down... you can get a tighter fit around your tummy that way.

WoXxY

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Incontinent
The super-plus will have better coverage, and If i'm not mistaken, they use mostly fluff unlike the more gel-based super. However, I do know for a fact they absorb the quickest, which can make all the difference in any position.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
it has happened to me a few times, just didn't have the tapes tight enouph on the top. the only other time it has happened is when i way laying on my tummy and let one go, after a bit it came out the top and soaked my shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.