Leaked info from Nintendo, very important!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, , Carer
So I got some info leaked out of nintendo today :3
This deals with a conference that happened in Japan approx. 36 hours ago, The man in charge of Smash Bro's series announced something very important and confidential, so confidential only Nintendo and a select few people know, so I figured since I knew, I'd tell my friends :3

heres the message history so yall can hear it in her words, her name is replaced with ANON for her protection

ANON: got some news out of it you might want to hear though ^_^
ANON: *pokes*
me: sure tells me :3
ANON: lol, took ya long enough.
me: <i was doing a commision, sowwys>
ANON: ah, k. Well, there was a little surprise at the meeting
ANON: Sakurai (mastermind behind Smash Bros) was there to announce something
ANON: promise you won't tell anyone else? (it's still confidential)
me: I wonts tell, i keeps my lips sealed, or you can brizillian bikini wax my fur off >.>
ANON: that sounded... nevermind.
ANON: anyway
ANON: he finally revealed once and for all that Nintendo wants to port Smash Bros. (the original) to the DS
me: thats uber
ANON: yeah ^^, and it's not going to be a faithful remake, they're adding WiFi and a lot more characters/stages
me: w00t
me: so whys you knowing this?
ANON: I was at the conference? That's kinda the whole point of coming to Japan. I have one of the highest positions right now at HAL's US branch, so me and a few others from each branch got invited

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I've heard of Super Smash Bros. for the DS for years now...This is hardly important news...

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Hell yea, that one game I been waiting for to come out for a long time. Finally a portable Smash Bros :D

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
Pojo, this is the Announced thingy from the dude himself, not a rumor or anything, so what ever you heard probably wasnt anything important

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Pojo, this is the Announced thingy from the dude himself, not a rumor or anything, so what ever you heard probably wasnt anything important

Still though, I've heard lots about it, and I've also heard that there are no plans for any, I've also seen a homebrew one for the DS

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
who told ya their werent plans for any? :O

Aki

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
That's completely and utterly amazing.
<33

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Wait a second, *puts on a diaper* OMFG HOLY JEEZE!!! *wets self*
>_>

I find that hard to believe, especially if there are more characters and stages.
Also, it has NEVER been announced. The "Smash Bros. DS" thing isn't even big enough to be called a rumor and it's not even on Wikipedia. Therefore, I highly suspect that your friend lied to you to create a hoax.

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
DarkSun, this was a conference in Japan, this was JUST announced, and its still confidential, so your not gonna hear anything about it for a while, it wont be on Wikipedia BECAUSE its Confidential,

And it aint a rumor, This was at the HAL conference in Japan, She is a programmer ya know >.>

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
DarkSun, this was a conference in Japan, this was JUST announced, and its still confidential, so your not gonna hear anything about it for a while, it wont be on Wikipedia BECAUSE its Confidential,

And it aint a rumor, This was at the HAL conference in Japan, She is a programmer ya know >.>

You're trusting your friend quite a bit...It is possible that it's not true, I don't see why they would need programmers at a meeting to announce a game

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
''extract'' from a unreliable chat conversation = confirmed authenticity?

In that case,

ANON: SHODAI OWNS YOU ALL. OWNS YOU.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't see why they would need programmers at a meeting to announce a game
This.
Especially if they're going to announce something that important.

''extract'' from a unreliable chat conversation = confirmed authenticity?

In that case,

ANON: SHODAI OWNS YOU ALL. OWNS YOU.
O rly?

SHODAI: DARKSUN OWNS ME, I BOW DOWN TO HIM.
Me: Just don't kiss my feet with your filthy lips.

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
HAL is one of nintendo's corps, HAL ports the games, they wanted her there because she is the head programmer there

If ya dont believe it, you dont have to :p

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well if I assume the chat transcript is real...

Your not very trustworthy now are you? Saying you won't tell, and then posting it on a public forum. ;)

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Do you think the head programmer of HAL would befriend an infantilist and talk to him over MSN.

I doubt she'd tell. She's a ****ing head programmer (at least according to you). She would never EVER tell something this confidential if she were.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
Yeah let me just lose my job to tell this kid I know over the internet about a game that will come out a year or three from now and probably won;t even be that popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.