Lead foot drivers

TexasToast11

~SuperDad~
Moderated
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Where's the car guys, gearheads, truck lovers at?

Got a CTS-V yesterday for $81,000
CTS-V2.jpg
2019 CTS-V.jpg
2019 CTS-V

2005 AMG.jpg
2005 SL65 V12 Bi-Turbo miles 4200

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: abdI, Kittyinpink, jamiejamie and 4 others
Whoaaa that CTS-V is so freakin awesome! 🤩🤩 And it cost 81 grand? Dude you're pretty loaded lol. 😆 Does it have a supercharged V8? What's the fastest speed you driven it so far? 😲

I don't much about older Mercedes Benz cars, but the SL65 looks pretty cool too.

ShyBoo81 said:
Does it have a supercharged V8?
Yes it is and the SL65 v12 bi turbo, 2005 was the only year the SL65 amg came with a V12 in the car.

Reactions: ShyBoo81
I drive my 86 F350 crew cab dually like it's a mustang if that counts for anything, of course with the banks sidewinder turbo and the overdrive trans swap that old 6.9L diesel probably has more ummph than most of the cars around here. I've owned things that were actually fast like a 67 mustang 390/ 4 speed and a 73 pontiac bonneville with a 360hp 455. The 68 f100 step side with the 429 cobra jet engine swapped in place of the 302 was pretty bad@$$ but looked like a grandpa truck so people were always surprised when they got dusted by it!

Here's is one of my toys, 2013 ZL1. 4200 miles. I have another car, but I prefer not to post it as it is unique and easily identifiable. It is a drag car.

Attachments

• KIMG0124.JPG
    KIMG0124.JPG
    800.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
  • Love
My car hauler. I sold my open trailer and bought this aluminum enclosed trailer. I put down some floor coating, added a 10,000lbs winch and bought some RaceRamps for easy loading. I want to add more lighting and get some sort of camera system for driving.
I can't find a photo of my truck but it is a 2001 Silverado Z71 4x4 . It is old but gets the job done.

Attachments

• 20191210_151711.jpg
    20191210_151711.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I'm not super cool... Yet! But I drive a 2010 Mazda3 Hatch in a rare color, Celestial Blue. It's in my profile pic. Nothing custom except my stereo and tinted windows. I found one with the GT package with a 6-speed and this color, I had to buy it!

I upgraded the stereo because the bose amp under the passengers seat went out. The tint was so I don't feel like I'm in a fishbowl. 🐠

• Love
8B37DE64-0789-4478-9135-F52F5AE56BBA.jpeg
We girls play too!!!!

• Love
Reactions: dous, ShyBoo81 and KrankyPants
SofiaInPampers said:
Wow, that's actually a really nice looking jeep! All the ones around here are so loaded with garb that you can't tell what they are anymore.

Reactions: SofiaInPampers
VW T4 counts ?

Don't know about you guys, but I love bright paint colors on a car. My personal favorites are bright green, blue, yellow, and orange. They just ooze with so much personality! ✨

Reactions: KrankyPants
ShyBoo81 said:
My personal favorites are bright green, blue, yellow, and orange.
This was one of the cars I sold to get the CTS-V
1967-Chevelle-SS-700HP-12.jpg

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: SofiaInPampers, ShyBoo81, Hockeyczar and 1 other person
That SS is all dressed up! 😎

It was fun to go to car shows with it, but that's it. It's never seen rain. The guy I sold it to is a collector.. He really want my 64 Impala ss, but he was asking too low. Plus the Impala was my first car Body & Chassis only took four years to build.
1964-chevrolet-impala-ss.jpg

Reactions: Peesalot and KrankyPants
SofiaInPampers said:
We girls play too!!!!
my liffed baby.jpg
I love off-roading as anyone does..

• Love
Reactions: KrankyPants, SofiaInPampers and ShyBoo81
I admit it. I'm a lead foot driver. I've had my '13 Challenger R/T up to 132 mph on I-10 in west Texas. Today, I only hit 90 mph a couple of times. One just has to choose carefully when and where to give it gas. NEVER in a crowd.001.JPG

• Love
Reactions: ShyBoo81, TexasToast11 and KrankyPants
Peesalot said:
I admit it. I'm a lead foot driver. I've had my '13 Challenger R/T up to 132 mph on I-10 in west Texas. Today, I only hit 90 mph a couple of times. One just has to choose carefully when and where to give it gas. NEVER in a crowd.View attachment 54828
Very clean ride! I love nicely detailed cars. 👍

Reactions: Peesalot
Back