Laxatives...

Covered

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'll start with a clarification, I do NOT want to make myself permanently incontinent, I do NOT want to harm myself.

...but would laxatives help temporarily simulate incontinence? What dose would I need to take without it being unsafe?

I'm just looking for that feeling of not being in control, but safely, temporarily.

Any thoughts or tips would be welcome.

Reactions: medfet878

lilbabyjooce

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I don’t have really any tips besides to be very careful!! You could severely dehydrate yourself or potentially harm your gut health—or worse. A laxative every once in a decent while most likely won’t cause too much harm but it’s best to be cautious. It’s also best to be aware of what the particular effects of which laxative you take are (as they do vary) and to be aware of just how long the effects last as well (you may end up feeling really not good for longer than anticipated) and to not to go over the recommended dosage.

Reactions: mistykitty, RoseofThorns, WolfG and 5 others

babylock1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Read the pharma-manufacturers label as to use -
Use only the minimal dose for the treatment -
Where possible use home methods or simple OTC (over the counter) applications -
Simple Alka-Seltzer may work for relief - or - club soda/sparkling water -
Radical evacuation (incontinence urge) use a colonoscopy-based for cleaning the pipes method such as magnesium citrate
CAUTION be prepared to ascend the porcelain throne for a period of time after administering or wear inner protective
clothing (bulky soaking diapers) the discharge maybe like Vesuvius on a rampage !

AND as lilbabyjooce as noted: "You could severely dehydrate yourself or potentially harm your gut health—or worse"
Drink plenty of water or hydrating drinks to restore the system.

Do not tackle this long term - you may cause your system to lapse into this state on a semi-permanent basis

Next step*** or sooner - see your Doctor or Pharmacist for help - - -

It is not nice to fool around with mother nature's regimes and it may be downright uncomfortable too !

Reactions: WolfG, Jorelaxed, medfet878 and 2 others

Raven801

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
babylock1 said:
Read the pharma-manufacturers label as to use -
Use only the minimal dose for the treatment -
Where possible use home methods or simple OTC (over the counter) applications -
Simple Alka-Seltzer may work for relief - or - club soda/sparkling water -
Radical evacuation (incontinence urge) use a colonoscopy-based for cleaning the pipes method such as magnesium citrate
CAUTION be prepared to ascend the porcelain throne for a period of time after administering or wear inner protective
clothing (bulky soaking diapers) the discharge maybe like Vesuvius on a rampage !

I did a cleanse for a colonoscopy about 5 months ago........ You find simple instructions online...all I can say is be careful seems like you have already gotten good advise so I'll say this in closing ....good luck it was a "explosive 🧨" experience for me 2 full days of hell ...so many blowout's ..... I've never felt like I got airborne from a release before but I swear I did on couple occasions during that cleanse...first release especially...siting out in back yard playing with my dog wondering why all this stuff I've drank hasn't done anything started drinking that stuff and nothing happened for 18 hours. But then .......sitting there I started getting a gut ache felt very minor and moments later wham! Instant urge and explosive release I swear I got 4 inches of that chair which was almost funny until I realized it had shot up my back and even up the front.... There was poop everywhere under my shirt ...epic blow out but it was far from over that was just the start...... The next 24 hours was a cycle of gut cramps that where really painful and constant blow out ...it was hell........ Don't care to do that again for a while.... Will say this though lost some weight and somehow my IBS was a lot more chill for quite a while after that....best regards and best of luck to ya 😉

• Wow
Reactions: RoseofThorns, medfet878 and Covered

Stamp1216

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have tried a ducolax suppository. Which helped me get a bowel movement in 30 minutes. Not on a level of incotinence. But enough to mess my diaper.

Reactions: medfet878

ReluctantAdult

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I tried that in my younger days and they never seemed to work for me so I don’t have much advice in that area.

nappybaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I recently slipped a dulcolax suppository into my butt in a public toilet stall, then chased it with a rectal thermometer to push it further.
the effect was bomb (*insert laughing sound*). i needed to run into the store baby changing room to change myself, because it was that bad

Last edited:

FlareFireGirl

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
Well overuse of laxatives can be very detrimental and I would say at most only do it on occasion if it's something you want to explore. Also drink plenty of water and be mindful of other factors and medical issues you may have. Be risk aware and look into things elsewhere as well as follow the box directions. I personally have used them before in the form of covering liquid glycerine laxative on thirds of bananas rectally. It's rare for me as normally I only wet but this is what I've found to be the most effective in my case.

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Too much laxatives can be bad for your body.
Alot of salts and minerals are lost when diahrea or loose stools happen.

babylock1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
After purging waste matter from the body THINK rehydration on a major scale -
Feel light headed faint ready to pass out -
Get some fluids (not alcohol) in the body before your ability to think is diminished -
The sooner the better

• Love
Reactions: RoseofThorns and Jorelaxed

BunnyFofo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
I've tried oral laxatives for fun in the past and wasn't impressed.
They just made me uncomfortable (stomach cramps), but not to the point where I felt like I couldn't hold it or holding it would be painful.

I have some suppositories on the way, hopefully they're at least a little bit more fun.

NappyNicky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I once wanted to recreate the exact feeling of messing my diaper with little to no control. So i used a fleet enema, but only half of the bottle because I was a beginner with any laxatives or enemas. I messed my diaper within 5 minutes, and whether I wanted to or not, it was coming out. I had used just enough of the fleet enema to make a big enough mess but to where I was not in pain. It came out without me pushing at all, and I loved it. I don’t do it all the time, it’s not safe and it can make you dehydrated. Everyone is different though so be safe and listen to your body.

Reactions: Jorelaxed

Mfluder

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I like playing with laxatives once a week - no more. My favorite so far is milk of magnesia. It works great for me personally, and gives a nice loss of control when waiting too long.
Tonight however I'm pairing it with my new tunnel plug for a true zero control experience on my diaper.

Mickey

Waddling Mouse w/ASD
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Laxitives don't cause or simulate IC. They only help move things faster, it is still up to you to decide to release any fecal matter. Though of course if there is too much in your lower intestine then the force applied by it during contractions will eventually overcome any force you may be using on your external sphincter.
If you over use them, your intestines stop working and you become stopped up, and it can harm you.

GeminiAstronaut

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
I’ve used dulcolax sups in the past. After about 30 minutes, you’ll need to go. Don’t give in! Hold it until you just can’t hold it anymore. Then you’ll get to a point where you just can’t hold it anymore. You’ll purge but won’t be able to change for probably another half hour (due to you ongoing urges). Eventually you’ll feel done. Get changed. Now for what you’re really looking for. A while later, you’ll be hit with another urge to go. Take a few steps and there you go again. I’ve been caught in public with this one when I wasn’t expecting it. Thank gawd I had put another diaper on. Because as I decided I would use the restroom, it was too late and whatever was further up had made it all the way out and I messed in the store. Not large, but uncontrollable nonetheless. Now I don’t advocate for messing in public nor do I want to, but this was completely beyond my control.
I wouldn’t recommend doing this often. After once, your colon will be right cleaned out.

Str88jacketabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I’ve heard of people eating alot of sugar free gummy bears have an extreme laxative effect. Many vary urgent releases required. Use caution with this tho the people I’ve seen do it don’t look comfortable.

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Str88jacketabdl said:
I’ve heard of people eating alot of sugar free gummy bears have an extreme laxative effect. Many vary urgent releases required. Use caution with this tho the people I’ve seen do it don’t look comfortable.
^This!^ those sugar free gummy bears can cause a pretty heavy effect on your guts.

All the warnings above are right on the money, so all I will say to it is be Very careful if trying them and do not abuse them or use them often. Also when staying hydrated make sure it's lots of water you are drinking, Ceffeine itself can be dehydrating and lots of sugary stuff might make you more blocked up.

I understand the desire to feel like you have temporarily lost control, it's something quite a lot of people here would like to experience. It is also something that Laxatives and other similar things will probably not give you in the way you hope, and are not really worth the risk to your health and physical wellbeing.

As to my own experiences.
After extensive research I have tried a couple over the years and found that some of the OTC you can buy laxatives don't really do a lot for me, I didn't feel any different from normal, I felt perfectly able to hold it as usual nor did it make me need to go any sooner, the only things that happened was my BM was a lot softer than normal which I don't like.
Eventually I found one that did work and gave me a big unstoppable poop but took nearly 20 hours before I felt anything and then also gave me MASSIVE and painful stomach cramps, bad enough that I through the pack away and decided never again, even though I had drunk nearly 5 litres of water in that time and followed the instructions completely.
It didn't end when the poop came out either, it was about 4 hours of feeling like my stomach was being twisted and crushed. The BM was very loose almost diarehha like and felt like it had razor blades in as it passed.

I would not recommend anyone mess with laxatives after that unless medically approved by a doctor for actual constipation. If someone really wants to try it is in the end their choice but I'd still say don't bother.

There are alternatives like suppositories but again I find the most that happens with these is my bum feels a bit weird for 30-40 mins untill I get an urge to go (which feels easily stoppable) and then only a little bit comes out and that is mostly just the clear somewhat sticky fluid of the dissolved suppository with a little bit of poop.

Then there are enemas, now these things are effective and will make you feel like you cant hold it in. They are probably a bit safer than lax if you do it right and don't do it often. The downside is you will either need to be right outside the bathroom or very well padded as the second you feel the need it comes out and fast, what comes out though is mostly the water you have put up there with poop dissolved into it, there may be lumps but they will be very wet and soft. Moreover, it stinks! If you are doing it in a diaper it will run everywhere and try to escape and the cleanup is even worse than normal as it will cover everything down there, if you're not padded... good luck!

There are less dangerous alternatives by simply eating or drinking the right things, doesn't work for everyone but some foods and drinks are supposed to be good for making you need to go (like prunes, castor oil etc.)
One of the things I have found that gives me a big urge to poop is fibogel, it's aimed at people with constipation or diarehha and is basically a dietary fibre supplement but about 12-18 hours after a glass of this I feel a strong need to go, not uncontrollably so but enough that if I just relax a little it'll happen. Bonus is these BM's are usually quite firm and big, and depending on the amount of fibre in your regular diet may be safe enough for more regular use, but still consult a doctor or dietition before doing so.

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Thank goodness I have no issues with pooping. My poops just slide right out. No need for laxatives.

KindaOlde

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Str88jacketabdl said:

Belarin said:
^This!^ those sugar free gummy bears can cause a pretty heavy effect on your guts.
When I first became a diabetic I would eat sugar-free candy. My favorite was sugar-free chocolate-covered raisins. About 30 minutes after eating a handful I was running to the toilet. I don't recall not what then name of the sweetener was but most certainly worked on me. This was a long time ago in my pre-DL days.

bigtoddler96

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Belarin said:
As to my own experiences.
After extensive research I have tried a couple over the years and found that some of the OTC you can buy laxatives don't really do a lot for me, I didn't feel any different from normal, I felt perfectly able to hold it as usual nor did it make me need to go any sooner, the only things that happened was my BM was a lot softer than normal which I don't like.
Eventually I found one that did work and gave me a big unstoppable poop but took nearly 20 hours before I felt anything and then also gave me MASSIVE and painful stomach cramps, bad enough that I through the pack away and decided never again, even though I had drunk nearly 5 litres of water in that time and followed the instructions completely.
It didn't end when the poop came out either, it was about 4 hours of feeling like my stomach was being twisted and crushed. The BM was very loose almost diarehha like and felt like it had razor blades in as it passed.
Were you wearing a diaper at that time and if so, did you pooped in it?