• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

late bloomer

TeeMousy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
Hello everyone. I am in my early 60's and I just recently discovered I like wearing diapers. I remember when I was young I had thought about trying on a diaper but never did. Now that I am older I started having issues when I was driving where the urge to pee would come on so fast and strong I couldn't find a restroom fast enough. So I started wearing depends on occasion. Then one day I got a hold of a tape up style diaper. Once I tried that on I was hooked. Now I wear diapers of some sort most every day. I have always embraced my inner child as I sleep with a teddy bear and buy my bedding from the kids section. I'm am just on here looking to meet new people and see what other's experiences are.

• Love
Reactions: Ortler, Lumos and michaelmc
Hi! I just joined today also

Reactions: TeeMousy
Welcome both of you hope you enjoy the forum ! 🥰

Warm welcome from the Netherlands.

Welcome to the site, I sleep most days with my unicorn bedding :D sometimes I have to wash it though and I don't have a replacement :( YET!

Welcome. My story is similar to yours. Urge incontinence when driving, 61y, and getting worse slowly including even at home sometimes.

TeeMousy said:
Hello everyone. I am in my early 60's and I just recently discovered I like wearing diapers. I remember when I was young I had thought about trying on a diaper but never did. Now that I am older I started having issues when I was driving where the urge to pee would come on so fast and strong I couldn't find a restroom fast enough. So I started wearing depends on occasion. Then one day I got a hold of a tape up style diaper. Once I tried that on I was hooked. Now I wear diapers of some sort most every day. I have always embraced my inner child as I sleep with a teddy bear and buy my bedding from the kids section. I'm am just on here looking to meet new people and see what other's experiences are.
Hello and welcome

Tigercub59 said:
Welcome. My story is similar to yours. Urge incontinence when driving, 61y, and getting worse slowly including even at home sometimes.
Yeah I think mine is slowly getting worse too.

Welcome to the site. Nothing wrong with embracing your inner child.

Back