Last toy you bought?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JellyBows

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
Anyone here have recently just bought a toy on a whim, just a spur of the moment thing when grabbing groceries, tissue, and cleaning products at Wal-Mart or something? Or maybe a cute something or bother caught your eye when grabbing a pack of diapers in the baby notions aisle? Or is there a particular something you been wanting but don't have the courage to buy?

Turfy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Carer
A few months ago binkygirl and I were at Walmart when she decided to just wander off while I was looking car stuff. I managed to track her down to the toy aisle, where she appeared to have fallen in love with a set of alphabet blocks. That's usually how it works, if something catches her attention, I get that stare ("PLEASE!!!?"), and then I say no, we don't have the money right now, then I get the other look ("I'm going to fade away into darkness and die cause my daddy is a soulless meanie!"). We then depart one toy up on yesterday.

KryanAshford

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I was out of town when I saw a BB-8 droid. I was grabbing a yarn Yoshi for my Amiibo collection. I stared at it for a moment and thinking I really want that. I looks cool. My adult side and toddler side started fighting each others. After the inner turmoil was settled I ended up buying BB-8.

MickeyM

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
A few days ago I got some mickey and friends rubber squeeze bath toys. and a little Daisy doll, since I didnt have her yet.

MechanophilicFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I fell in love with these wooden toy cars when I saw them in store, I love all things bright and colourful.

71XiaINkEJL._SX522_.jpg

caitianx

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
A week ago, I did purchase another rattle ball for my toy box of infant toys.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Having young grandchildren has given me the luxury of purchasing all sorts of toys for when they visit. I love playing with them, but occasionally I'll play with the toys on my own.

FauxPas

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
Does my motorcycle count as a toy?

BlackWing

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I've been looking into buying a rattle recently, but nothing I've seen in stores has really piqued my interest. Seems like nobody carries a typical style rattle around here. I did, however, pick up a box of baby wipes the other day. Not a toy I know, but still.

BabyDenise

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
The last toy I purchased was a set of washable crayons for bath time. (I'm sorry to say that some of the words and pictures I drew were not PG :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.