Last Nights Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Other
Let's see...I had scrambled eggs with cheese, and toast. We have that "breakfast for dinner" thing a lot.

Pojo, what kind of cheese do you add to your eggs? I love scrambled eggs with Velveeta cheese. Yum!!!:smile1:

~Pramrider

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
grooper is grouper, a kind of fish that is really tasty

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I went with some friends to Ruby Tuesday's last night and had chicken quesadillas. I know, it's not a mexican place, but they're pretty good there and I didn't want a burger.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I had chicken, fish, and some rice.

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I had cake! Well, I had cake in the afternoon, and then felt full enough to skip dinner altogether. So since I had breakfast, lunch and cake, I designate the cake I had as my dinner :D

Peachy

findlay

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
chicken....again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so over it.....come on mum

p.s glad this thread has pick up a bit..thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
Last night I had pizza. So much better then the bread and butter I've been living off of. :D

findlay

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
living off bread and butter??? AT 15?? are you manstipated?? you should be eating more than just Bread and Butter

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Carer
living off bread and butter??? AT 15?? are you manstipated?? you should be eating more than just Bread and Butter

Family was broke, and thats all we had. You make do with what you have.

findlay

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
my ignorance shinning through....sorry to hear that.

hope all is good....wish i could do something to help....if i could id give u my dinner for as long as u needed it and i'll live on bread...

remember...stick by your family

PostTenebrasLux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Family was broke, and thats all we had. You make do with what you have.

Sorry to hear about that Jon93. I hope things are getting better.

When I moved out of my parents' home and into my first apartment, I once went through a couple days with just crackers, mustard, and water. And I think some Ramen too. This was the result of slow bank processing and my car's empty gas tank. (And some pride.)

It gave me a new outlook on food.

These days, with college-hood under my belt, I cook often. To eat inexpensively and relatively healthy I've been doing a lot of rice & beans. Carrots go a long way for me too. My culinary simplicity is less due to the economy than to my status as a busy student and pragmatic bachelor.

Last night I had PostTenebrasLux Brand survival rations. Nothin' says 'light after darkness' like a tasty snack during a lull in the storm. Kind of like Lembas bread in Morgul.

I mix things into a large tortilla, fold it all up to be relatively flat/rectangular, then I toast the hell out of it on both sides. I like to make several of those, and then I stack them like bricks into a pan. No particular reason...I'm just fascinated by cooking which packs well. I guess that's probably a good trait for survival rations. One's good for a light lunch. I'm trying to think of stuff I could make that way which might be tasty chilled or at room temp. so I don't have to re-heat anything. Microwaves just ruin texture... I might try one cold tomorrow and see how I like it.

Last edited:

Rheeer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
  3. Carer
Last night we had mexican. Steak tacos with sour cream, refried beans and mexican rice. It were yummy. *grin*

Status
Not open for further replies.