Last Nights Dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.

PostTenebrasLux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Last night I had probably one of the manliest meals I've ever had, just behind that steak I ate bare handed on a rock in the wilderness in the sunset. You've just never lived until you've done that.

Anyhow, last night I made a very simple meal of roasted beef, onion, carrots, and potatoes. Just some simple seasonings, and that's it. Simple fare for a hungry bachelor.

Actually the microwave just dinged. Chow time. Same meal tonight.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
Ah hell, i dunno. The fossils are in mexico this week, so I have to fend for myself. Let's see, yesterday, I had... celery with peanut butter. Jesus. It's only been a day.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Yesterday...Eggs (with cheese) and toast

Today...Pizza (frozen kind...Yes, I heated it)

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Last night I had the most godawful cheeseburger at the Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport (KFLL). But tonight I had steak (sorry Pojo) and baked potatoes :)

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I had burnt cheeseburgers and equally burnt fries.

PostTenebrasLux

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Sounds like ADISC needs more fruits and vegetables. Am I right?

Fresh vegetables require no cooking. When I'm at my lowest, I sit around in the dark eating fresh vegetables which require no cooking and no cleaning. Sure, flavor's not there as such, but does that really matter? I can't feel pleasure anyhow, so I might as well opt for the practical alternative.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Last nite I had a chef’s salad. Take-out. Tonight chicken cordon bleu with penni pasta and french beans. Frozen, boxed & canned.

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Tonight I had pizza from Papa John's and a salad. Yay veggies that don't taste awful!!!

Last night, I had a gourmet burger my Dad makes every so often. They're pretty good.

--The Silent Assassin--

WildThing121675

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Carer
I have the same thing I have every night for my last meal of the day; cheesy bagels with some cottage cheese or applesauce.

Cheesy bagels are as follows,
Lightly toast two bagels in a toaster oven.
Put some butter on them. Real butter, and not margarine. I HATE the aftertaste of margarine.
Spread some shredded Italian cheese on them, and then put them back in the toaster oven.
Wait until the cheese is melted, and then eat them after they cool.

That's what I eat every night for my last meal of the day. It's a routine I have while I watch a DVD or something. I usually only eat maybe twice a day myself.

WildThing121675

F

Falkio

Pizza and root beer. It was the last day of spring break, and I had company over, so we decided to celebrate.

findlay

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
forgive my ignorance is root beer alcoholic?

Tonight - lamb cutlets with an onion and tomato sauce and roast potatoes with snap beans.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
Last night I had mac & cheese, ritz crackers, vitamin water and an apple.

findlay

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
pizza...from an awesome place in new farm!!! it was epic...$25 per pizza but totally worth it

Status
Not open for further replies.