• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Last night...

Status
Not open for further replies.

kadillac

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I've been training myself the last few months to be fecal incontinent (loose incontinence, dripping not the whole "shebang") and, last night, I totally leaked a little into my diaper!

It was pretty awesome...definitely didn't expect it to ever start happening. I've been living pretty much 24/7 in Molis, so, I'm ready!

Arlikra

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I really can't imagine that would be any fun at all... each to their own I guess. :dunno:

leffykit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
No offence intended, but why?!?!?

I suffer form IBS-D (diagnosed by the doctor yesterday & a couple times before about it) and I get fecal leaks regularly despite my best efforts,.I've never found it fun tbh, especially once you have no choice in it and I can't seem to understand why anyone would want to be fecal incontinent willingly.:dunno:

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Uhm, why?

Not to put you down, or to criticize, or anything like that. Just why?

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I feel bad for the people who have to be around you. Smelling is disrespectful. Of course there are those that cannot help it, but to purposely do it is just... ugh.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I clearly posted it's a little.

Like, when you fart really hard.
Would you like it if everyone was that way? Just think about going to the movies or the store and once every 5 mins a person pooped a little just so they can fulfill some strange desire while disregarding social boundaries despite being fully well to control their own bodily functions.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Dude, don't do it. Would you like it if some guy pooped right next to you?

I clearly posted it's a little.

Like, when you fart really hard.

Your training yourself to be FIC, so it does not matter if it was "like when you fart really hard" don't make people uncomfortable just because you want to satisfy a fetish.

kadillac

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Wow, this forum is full of bunch of stuck-up a-holes.

You can't even smell it.

Fuck off.

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Wow, this forum is full of bunch of stuck-up a-holes.

You can't even smell it.

Fuck off.
YOU may not be able to smell it, but others probably can.
If anything, you are the "stuck-up a-hole" because you would rather make people uncomfortable and have to smell your feces then satisfy your fetish in private. Not only that, but it makes *B/DLs everywhere look bad.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think he gets it. We all don't need to repeat the same "What about people around you?" sting of replies. I can see where the OP would like to do this, because I would like to be IC, but you all don't need to bash him for it. I mean, that's what this is is kind of for, isn't it? As for the OP's latest post, well that's not going to solve anything.

Rissy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
This thread is amusing... I like his touchiness to the fact that people don't care about his bragging.

This forum may bring together people of the same fetish, but no one's interested in another's perverted conquests. You're gonna find criticism in lots of situations, but you aren't gonna make friends if you curse at people. Criticism can hurt but you should always consider it... If you disagree, debate intellectually. You have to understand that people are different, there are plenty of pervert sites if all you wanna do is talk about sexual conquests...

Poohbearboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Incontinent
I can tell you being incontinence not fun I have overactive bladder and before say yes could take pill but have memory lose to can hardle take epilisey pile so one less pill worry about miss.

That why just wear diaper 24/7 it alot easyer for me sorry back on your post
fist can you buy diaper for rest you life if train your self like this and two do you want be sitting there or stand basic poop your pant in front of family and friends.

checkingoutall

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent, Other
Have you stopped to think about how you are going about doing this is going to affect you?

Do you really want to carry around wipes, diaper rash ointment, lots of diapers, trash bags, changing pad, and other items with you everywhere you go? If you don’t, and decide to stay in a messy diaper for long periods of time, you will cause bacteria to grow down there and the pains from the rashes are far more painful than you think. Are really ready have to find a large clean bathroom to change in? Are you ready to change what you eat? What you eat affects what comes out of you too. You might think for a little while it would be fun, but if what you are doing to your body causes it to be permanent are you really ready to deal with it? I know those that are fecal incontinent don’t think it is fun or cool and wished they could at least control that part of their life.

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Wow, an entire forum united against one member. Most of you people posting, "Why?" need to chillax. Its not worth getting worked up over.

Whatever happened to warm welcome committee, or whatever it was that people tried to setup awhile back. Kadillac shows coherence and seems knowledgeable. You all should have asked him what his intentions were before you jumped the gun.

Really sad guys that you hold ideals of openness so close yet never practice it. Its always aggression before diplomacy and discussion. None of you should have any power, ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.