Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Carer
I think i might be in love. I have always stuck with my tried and true standby's of Bambino bellissimo's / SDKs and such but wow....I do really love this new diaper. My one single complaint (and its minor) is that because it doesnt have a landing zone for the tapes you destroy the diaper badly trying to retape or just wrap it up for disposal

Are you making use of the second chance tapes? They literally only give you one more chance but that's generally all I need. I find the blue tapes can slip more often than I like and I sometimes make a small landing area for each tape with duct tape. I don't usually put up with slipping tapes but they're very good diapers for the price otherwise.

Hmm i havent had any tape slipping it was more like for when you make a err....i dislike using this term...diaper sausage with it when you are going to dispose of it that you totally rip it to shreds lol. I did notice that it had the second chance tape but um...im guessing the white one is the second chance one and the blue one is the first?

That's right. If it all goes well, you peel away from the blue tape when you're ready to toss them and no damage is done to the outside of the diaper. Roll up and secure with the white tapes and all is well.

Back