Last movie watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RainbowShy

Well, I figured since we have one for the last anime and cartoon or whatever, why not this for movies? :O

Anyway, what was the last movie you watched?

I'm currently watching Little Women as I type this.

Littlebabymike

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Just got done watched the movie Joe. Kind of a weird movie but it was pretty good.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Watching The Hunt for Red October right now, Men In Black II last night. I canceled cable last year so now I watch a movie every night.

Littledaimon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I watched How to Train your dragon yesterday :eek:, toothless is adorable !

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I watched "Scarecrow" on Syfy last night. It's basically an allegorical statement as to how societal mores shape our behavior under stressful conditions. Okay, it was really a ridiculous pile of crap.

FauxPas

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
22 Jump Street. Just as good as the first

R

RainbowShy

THE PIRATE FAIRY. <3<3<3<3

No, seriously. I LOVE this movie so much. *coughtomhiddlestoncough*

ade

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I watched "Scarecrow" on Syfy last night. It's basically an allegorical statement as to how societal mores shape our behavior under stressful conditions. Okay, it was really a ridiculous pile of crap.

you'll be watching the Children Of The Corn series, next :biggrin:

last film that i watched was Lone Survivor, which i bought thinking it was going to be good. it was okay, i suppose, but not much of a story to it (certainly, not told in a captivating way); at least, not for the price of it, as i bought the DVD.
'bought' it because i'm not too keen on streamed films (poorer quality picture and higher costs).

and it probably doesn't count, but i've just gotten through My Name Is Earl boxset (seasons 1 to 4), so i'm a bit Yanked out, at the moment.

SissyDLE

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Maleificent.

Superb, really superb

Oh, and I cried. Lots.

Sissy, what can I say.

DLE

MotoX

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Well last movie I saw in theaters was How to Train Your Dragon 2 (saw it opening day) and it was AWESOME! Last couple movies I've bought and watched has been Jack Ryan-Shadow Recruit (alright movie but nothing spectacular), The Lego Movie (great movie!), and Lone Survivor. Lone Survivor is probably one of my favorite movies now but it is difficult to watch knowing how true it is and how much they went through. Great movie though! I buy a ton of movies and have a crazy collection of them but its all good, just slightly expensive!

tai

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
I watched the first few digimon movies and peter pan movie yesterday with my god brother. I love digimon especially Vmon. but I especially liked peter pan it was the first movie I actually enjoyed( still do).

egor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The Lego movie. For the sixth time since I rented it for the kids.

C

Cherub

I watched How to Train your dragon yesterday :eek:, toothless is adorable !

Well last movie I saw in theaters was How to Train Your Dragon 2 (saw it opening day)

How to train your dragon 2. I have two nephews visiting me from out of state and I took them to the local theater to see it in 3D. It was a double surprise in that the theater has JUST opened ( as in they just finished building it) and I paid to go to the 3D instead of the 2D.

MotoX

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
In my opinion the Lego Movie was pretty awesome. Actually Everything is Awesome! (if you seen the movie you get the reference) It is different from what I expected but still a good movie. I love Batman movies (especially Nolan's Dark Knight trilogy) and Batman in the Lego movie was by far my favorite character. In my opinion, great movie overall.

M

Misatoismywaifu

Edge of Tomorrow. Sci Fiawesomeness. I was drooling the whole time. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.