Last Meal

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
What the title says, if you had only one chance left to eat a meal, what would you eat? Any reason why you picked this food?

Myself. A fresh loaf of bread, some butter, and a chocolate milkshake, the biggest one I can find.

Role
  1. Other
Everlasting Gobstopper. :D (The one from the book or movie, it lasts forever.)

Seriously, A big steak cooked medium rare, fresh corn on the cob, a baked potato, fresh bread still warm from the over, and butter, lots of butter.

quattrus

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
I hate to hijack threads but I'm the kind of person that, between obliged choices, always wants to find the alternative one.... :D

In this particular case, "only one chance left to eat a meal" means I'm not going to survive for a long time, since eating is pretty necessary for living... this perspective obviously would make anyone uncomfortable and, when I'm nervous, food is the last thing I have on my mind.

So my choice would be.... nothing! I'd already be busy enough trying to figure out the way to avoid it being the "last meal"! :tongueout:

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
  2. Other
A Jamaican Beef Patty. With Mozzarella Cheese.

closet dl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Interesting question. I worked with a psychologist that wrote a book about last meals of prisoners on death row. His name is Richard Nongard (not positive about the spelling), and maybe you can find the book on Amazon, if you are interested.

Spiro910

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
I don't think eating on a rush would be nice :/
But I'd get lasagna. :)

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
every kind of sushi i can find.

legokid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Everything I like to eat with painless poison on the side

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Hmmm...

A full Christmas meal! That would be good.

Although actually I'd want my last meal to really last for a long time...
So maybe a Chinese banquet! Which lots of courses.

*Drools*

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
A dish of lasagna. And I'm talking about a BIG dish.

Role
  1. Private
Appetiser - a few slices of a soft, thin garlic/cheese/herb pizza, along with a small bowl of my mother's homemade Pumpkin soup with freshly baked bread and warm, soft butter (and some salt! She never makes it salty enough).

Entrée - a mixed platter (so thighs, wings, ribs, steak and tenderloins) of Nando's BBQ chilli grilled chicken, just to the level of "mild", cooked in extra BBQ sauce and further doused in the medium peri-peri sauce and peri-peri salt.

Main Course - a large, thick sirloin steak cooked to medium-rare on a grill, lightly seasoned with garlic and herbs and a not-so-strong (but still flavoursome) pepper gravy, sided with baked carrots and potatoes (with the skin still on). And some crispy bacon on the side as well.

Dessert - chocolate mousse then some deep-fried ice-cream (yes, this is possible... and delicious ~_~) with a side of hot chocolate fudge, a small lemon sorbet, followed up by a strong cup of coffee with a few TimTams to slam.

---

Failing that, then having Iron Chef French Sakai cook me up a nice dessert using milk as the theme ingredient. ^_^

Must watch that episode again sometime... hmm...

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
deep fried shrimp with a little salt, A BIG plate of garlic Fries, 3 bottles of Henry Weinhards Rootbeer chilled and a box of Ande's Mints after.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
I think I want a great pizza, we have a bunch of great pizza places here a few miles away in Old Forge Pa.

Mitsukuni

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
Potato Chips with a large cup of Garlic Dip and the Biggest Oreo Milkshake ever known to man!
*drools*

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Dude. Some kind of buffet. It doesn't really even matter what kind, but if it's the last thing I'm eating in life, it's gonna have to be in a pretty sizable quantity. :) I LOVE food.

Status
Not open for further replies.