Last day of school

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Yep, tomorrow is my last day of school. YAY! ^_^ I'm pretty excited, kinda bummed though, I did not try at all this year my grades have sucked. I failed algebra 1 and I have to make a extremely good grade on my final tomorrow in English 2 to pass for the year. I'm really nervous :p I know if I just study I'll do well though :p

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
'Twas my last day today. I was exempt from all of my exams except English, so I had to go today. I think I failed though... :(

I just remembered that on Friday I'm going to San Antonio with the eighth grade class. Sweet! I can't believe I'm actually gonna go to Schlitterbahn.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
My last day was several weeks ago...Yay college. I'm so proud of myself for getting an A in Calculus :D

Thallis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
I have exams this week. I had Physics and art history today, Math, Spanish, and Computer Science tomorrow, and Theology on Thursday

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
School for the graduating class doesn't end untill mid june here.

A

Asher

Good luck on your finals tomorrow James! Remember to go to bed early, eat a good breakfast, and have self confidence that you'll do well. A little bit of luck never hurts either : )

Bet you'll do good, but what's even better is that you'll be done with school for a couple of months! That's better than anything else. : )

- Asher

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
I've still got a couple weeks left. D:
Most of my grades are passable, except for Spanish. x.x

And good luck on your final! n-n

James

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
^_^ thanks you guys, I hope i do well, trying to force myself to study but it is hard :p

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
I get off on thursday, didnt do so well in algebra (Had 2 take it again D: I suxors at math)

and well... I has summer school too D:

Listen up all you people that are going to be freshmen this year : Dont slack! High School is a very fast thing, if you fuck up, even for a minute! You'll screw your whole life up!

Your life depends on how well you do in high school, if you dont have a high school diploma, no college will accept you!

most of you are thinking "Bah, Crazy fox, I dont care for high school, I just want out of it"

LISTEN TO MY WORDS, DONT FUCK UP!!!

Trust me, failure is NOT an option, you cant just lay back, cause its over as quick as it starts!

D

daria7483

Wow, some of you guys get done early. I never got out until mid-June when I was in high school. Enjoy your summer break (me jealous).

James

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
I get off on thursday, didnt do so well in algebra (Had 2 take it again D: I suxors at math)

Listen up all you people that are going to be freshmen this year : Dont slack! High School is a very fast thing, if you fuck up, even for a minute! You'll screw your whole life up!

Your life depends on how well you do in high school, if you dont have a high school diploma, no college will accept you!

most of you are thinking "Bah, Crazy fox, I dont care for high school, I just want out of it"

Trust me, failure is NOT an option, you cant just lay back, cause its over as quick as it starts!

I totally agree. It goes by so fast, and if you just get lazy it is too hard to bring your grades up. I learned that the hard way.

Eulogy

ADISC Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur

I beg to differ, a college will accept you without a dilpoma, they'll just require a bridging year, do that well, and you're set. This only works if you are homeschooled, and not a drop-out though I think.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
We don't get out until June 14, so I hate all of you early birds. Oh, and then there's Pojo getting an A in Calculus.....more hate...OK not really, I'm just jealous. I did get an A in pre-calc, and that was just 7 years ago. See Pojo, you can teach an old dog new tricks, though I suppose I had it a million years ago. Anyway, study your butt off James and like said...get a good nights sleep. Good luck my friend.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Oh, and then there's Pojo getting an A in Calculus.....more hate...OK not really, I'm just jealous. I did get an A in pre-calc, and that was just 7 years ago. See Pojo, you can teach an old dog new tricks, though I suppose I had it a million years ago.

I had a D in Pre-Calc ;D

S

soren456

Final final is over. :thumbsup:

And the first place I sign in to is here . . . .

Got to work on my priorities.

F

FullMetal

I finished my finals on May 12th...and that was long enough for me... I remember getting out of Highschool so late. Last year I got out June 20th. I can't believe some of you are getting out of high school so early-- When do you start up again?

Anyway, this semester, I am really proud of myself and my grades. I got a 3.7, though with my 3.4 last semester, my cumulative is not the greatest, only getting me a 3.5.

Whatever, first year of college OVER!!!

FullMetal

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
I finish my last exam on the 3rd of June.

I can't believe how quickly this year has flown by!

Jakethefox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
man, this year has went by pretty fast.

last year was sluggish.

James

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
Finished my final exam in english, had a 69 and my teacher gave me a point so i passed, another year of high school over, woo! I am definitely going to try harder next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.