Laser Hair Removal Using NOOD????

DiaperedWashington

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
Anyone have any experience using one of these at home machines? reviews look good. It looks like there are plenty of different brands similar to this if anyone has some insight sure would like to at least shave less.

Wondercrinkee

"Paranormal Investigations in ABDL detection" lol
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Internet adaptation:

Customers reported that they were satisfied with their results after using Nood, as the brand’s hair removal devices did an adequate job of stagnating growth while leaving baby smooth skin. Others stated that it was easy to use and versatile in eliminating hair in various areas. One customer wrote: “I have been very impressed with Nood!

DiaperedWashington

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I know their posts but who knows if those are real?

• Thinking
Reactions: Wondercrinkee

Kittyinpink

Asexual, pre - op transgender woman
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Wondercrinkee said:
Internet adaptation:

Customers reported that they were satisfied with their results after using Nood, as the brand’s hair removal devices did an adequate job of stagnating growth while leaving baby smooth skin. Others stated that it was easy to use and versatile in eliminating hair in various areas. One customer wrote: “I have been very impressed with Nood!
??? Do you have shares or something?
🤔...
Oh well , I've never heard of Nood , and I doubt it works.. but I will check it out..

• Haha

Wondercrinkee

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
Kittyinpink said:
??? Do you have shares or something?
🤔...
Oh well , I've never heard of Nood , and I doubt it works.. but I will check it out..
No. I actually never tried it, but wanted to enter something about it off the Internet here in the hope I could learn something from further comments. I am afraid of waxing. RRRRip! God! But certain hair can go. Yes.

So, beats me! But I sure don't want my top hair near that thing!! (Laughing), so no ducking to pick something up while holding it, I guess. If it's held. Maybe it's propped up? Or...:unsure::)

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Wondercrinkee said:
No. I actually never tried it, but wanted to enter something about it off the Internet here in the hope I could learn something from further comments. I am afraid of waxing. RRRRip! God! But certain hair can go. Yes.

So, beats me! But I sure don't want my top hair near that thing!! (Laughing), so no ducking to pick something up while holding it, I guess. If it's held. Maybe it's propped up? Or...:unsure::)
I have messed about with hair removal devices. And I haven't found one that I will recommend..
Beware of the sellers !
🐌🐌🐌...
I would prefer a couple of hundred still in my bank account...🤣...

Wondercrinkee

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Carer
  4. Other
I guess plucking and waxing where it isn't too painful. A thousand years later. Lol. Oh well.

I should look into whatever happened to "Nair". An old hair removal product from the '70s. I bet there are good electrolysis parlors, though. Time to YouTube it, I guess. Bzzzzzzt! (burning hair small) :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Kittyinpink

Vtfastback13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I have used home Lazer treatments. They work great on me. It all depends on color of your hair and skin color. My pubic area is hairless and my legs only have fine hair. Can't see it

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Wondercrinkee said:
I guess plucking and waxing where it isn't too painful. A thousand years later. Lol. Oh well.

I should look into whatever happened to "Nair". An old hair removal product from the '70s. I bet there are good electrolysis parlors, though. Time to YouTube it, I guess. Bzzzzzzt! (burning hair small) :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Razors and time . Work well. If you want to get rid of it all , just shave one chosen area each day , until its all shaved , then simply maintain every other day. Works well . Welcome to morning routines! 😊..
It only takes about an hour to get ready in the mornings ! 🤣.. (with practice)

Reactions: Wondercrinkee and AliB

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Vtfastback13 said:
I have used home Lazer treatments. They work great on me. It all depends on color of your hair and skin color. My pubic area is hairless and my legs only have fine hair. Can't see it
Which lazer product do you use ?

Vtfastback13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Tria home

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy

Vtfastback13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
This what top looks like

Attachments

• 20230114_215731.jpg
    20230114_215731.jpg
    792.4 KB · Views: 22
  • 16737515410228843941012568406861.jpg
    16737515410228843941012568406861.jpg
    798.3 KB · Views: 23

AliB

Sweet little looking for friends 👑🎉
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Kittyinpink said:
Razors and time . Work well. If you want to get rid of it all , just shave one chosen area each day , until its all shaved , then simply maintain every other day. Works well . Welcome to morning routines! 😊..
It only takes about an hour to get ready in the mornings ! 🤣.. (with practice)
🙌🏼 yes. Lol I actually found a great bikini area trimmer at TJMaxx. I clean it before and after, and it works great. Every other day and not rushing are key!!

Reactions: Rita and Kittyinpink

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Pretty much just lady Razors and keep it smooth ....

AliB

Sweet little looking for friends 👑🎉
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Other
Rita said:
Pretty much just lady Razors and keep it smooth ....
How do you keep it smooth with just lady razors? Shaving cream? I use my batt op shaver, then A&D so I don’t get razor burn.

Last edited:

Kittyinpink

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
AliB said:
How do you keep it smooth with just lady razors? Shaving cream? I use my batt op shaver, then A&D so I don’t get razor burn.
I found just constantly shaving worked really well for me .. just gently, patiently, and the hairs just thinned off and no razor burn..
Sometimes I use a little face cream or Palmers cacao body butter..