Largest or most absorbant booster

Kashmir

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Largest or most absorbant booster

I have never been able to make a booster work well for me.

I love boosters and use one in every diaper. All abdl manufacturers offer higher capacity boosters. Frankly I think tykables starts off the thickest and swells the most. I do like North shores 2XL booster. It comes folded and will fit between the leak guards. Also with its long length it will reach from the front waistband to the rear waistband of my diaper. Rearz and in control boosters are very similar. They are high absorbent and long in length. I like to use two and overlap them in the crotch which creates a great waddle when wet. Total dry ultimate boost UPS are a great booster also. And finally livdry two-part system has a booster called hyper2400. It's basically the working part of a diaper in a booster form. It will make your diapers super thick and super absorbent.

Reactions: DPLuvAB, Kellycares, LaLoneDigi and 2 others
Pantyman said:
I love boosters and use one in every diaper. All abdl manufacturers offer higher capacity boosters. Frankly I think tykables starts off the thickest and swells the most. I do like North shores 2XL booster. It comes folded and will fit between the leak guards. Also with its long length it will reach from the front waistband to the rear waistband of my diaper. Rearz and in control boosters are very similar. They are high absorbent and long in length. I like to use two and overlap them in the crotch which creates a great waddle when wet. Total dry ultimate boost UPS are a great booster also. And finally livdry two-part system has a booster called hyper2400. It's basically the working part of a diaper in a booster form. It will make your diapers super thick and super absorbent.
Do any of those have an adhesive strip? I pull my diapers down for #2 and need the adhesive.

Yes the northshore 2xl booster has adhesive strip down the middle

Reactions: BabyHailey1977
I have used boosters from NorthShore and Bambino, both have adhesive strip, and both may work for you, Bambino has one rated at 50 and one at 30, they both swells up a lot. the Bambino 50 are what I am using right now. the 30 and 50 are Bambino's rating,

BabyHailey1977 said:
Do any of those have an adhesive strip? I pull my diapers down for #2 and need the adhesive.
Rearz , incontrol , bambino , and total dry all have adhesive strip. There are probably more.

Reactions: diaperdude and BabyHailey1977
Pantyman said:
Rearz , incontrol , bambino , and total dry all have adhesive strip. There are probably more.
Thank you.

Sani Maximizers from MD (Mega Disposables) are the largest and most absorbent boosters I ever tried. They increase the absorbency capacity up to 80%.

MD recommends using the Maximizers with their Sensitive Extra Protection adult briefs, though I suppose they also work with other brands as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love boosters! I've only used NorthShore, but they are great. I recently bought some plain cloth diapers to use as boosters, but they don't swell like the disposable ones do. It's still a nice economical option.

Reactions: QTnPLASTIC
I just bought rearz boosters. I’m looking to get a bigger waddle effect. They were the most absorbent at 2500ml plus my caboose diapers from rearz I’m hoping that it swells up A LOT. Anyone have any input on the rearz boosters?

Abri-San 11s are basically an M4 without the wings. They require a little extra work to use them as a booster, since you'll have to poke holes to allow the urine to flow through. There's also no adhesive strip, but I find them a great addition to any diaper.

Reactions: diaperdude
LaLoneDigi said:
I love boosters! I've only used NorthShore, but they are great. I recently bought some plain cloth diapers to use as boosters, but they don't swell like the disposable ones do. It's still a nice economical option.
You'll certainly love these Sani Maximizers from Mega Disposables.

sani_maximizers_enisxytiko_epithema_akrateias_20tmx_info1.png

Reactions: LaLoneDigi
I have cloth boosters from NRU for my cloth nappies
Sometimes I use a tykable booster wrapped inside a nappy liner in my cloth nappy which when soaked I can pull out and leave the wet Terry nappy on until I can change fully
In my ability nappies always use tykable booster wrapped in paper nappy liner as I love big squishy nappies and the hugely swollen boosters sometimes blow out and I don't like that so the paper liner helps prevent this

No one has mentioned ABU's boosters, are they not that good or something?

Reactions: Jonnythepony
Dragon64 said:
No one has mentioned ABU's boosters, are they not that good or something?
They are very good too

Here's what I've tried that are pretty thick out of the pack and very absorbent/swell a lot:

• ABU Europe PowerUps - Very thick out of the pack and swell a bunch. They're about 6 inches wide, 16 inches long and about 1/2 an inch thick.

• Rearz Overnight Boosters are pretty much same measurements as the ABU Euro PowerUps, but in my experience I feel they absorb and swell a little more than the ABU Euro boosters. (Though the measurements on the Rearz website say 19 inches long, having it in my hands and measuring it, the absorbent core measures 16 inches just like the ABU Euro. With the flappy sealed ends its still only 18 inches and I don't know if I should count that) The Overnight Boosters also feel a little softer to me, have a sticky strip on the back to hold it in place(ABU Euro don't) and are lightly "powder" scented.

Another few boosters I've tried that aren't as thick out the pack as the ones listed above:
  • ABU PowerUps(the normal ones, not the Euro Edition) - Start out thin and swell a lot.
  • Incontrol Boosters(Scented) - Used a lot these in the past and really liked them. Very soft, somewhat thick and pretty absorbent. Also felt they wicked wetness pretty well.
  • NorthShore "EternaDry" Boosters(Size Large) - Tried them in the past as samples and they were pretty good. Start out thin but swell a good amount.
  • Bambino Quadro - (Used these a long time ago though, they might have changed since). Start thin but swelled a lot. Hear they have an upgraded version now.

Last edited:
Reactions: TigerDL, Deleted member 56273 and Tigondegra
I use double-sided cloth tape to keep my ABU PowerUps in place. Works a treat with all boosters.

WillFord384 said:
These are the highest-capacity boosters I know of.

Nothing I've seen comes close to the Tykables Dubbler, with a real-world capacity of 1,468 ml / 50 fl oz.
Sani Sensitive Maximizers fall in this category since their capacity rate reaches - and even exceeds - 80% making them by far the most highly absorbent boosters ever offered by Mega Disposables.

Reactions: WillFord384
Back