Status
Not open for further replies.

babibear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Has anyone dealt with this site?

http://der-nucki-koenig.de/html/Adult.htm

These really large pseudo NUKs are intriguing..

BTW, this site does seem to want to open a movie (about an ABDL) depending on which browser you use. Turn down your speakers.
!NOTE! I've not tried this site via Windows so I don't know what else it might want to open on that platform. Use care.

Last edited:

Sila

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Other
Site looks shady as heck to me. There's no place I can find that would even let me try to order one, and see if firefox recognizes its certificates and stuff. I wouldn't trust it without knowing what it actually is.

BTW it wants to install a plugin. I declined because I dont know what kind of viruses it could have and I dont feel like messing with viruses tonight. lol

LunaCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
sweet jesus... was that video made to scare us out of being ab?

cause it is working... *washes eyes out with bleach*

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
The picture at the bottom is creepy as hell. Plus the pacifiers look very poorly designed compared to the real Nuks. Plus the nuk 5 is big enough unless you want to get in some practice for something else.

BabySparky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Are those pacifiers or mutilated sex toys?

I have been considering buying a Nuk 5, not sure if it's worth it or not.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Are those pacifiers or mutilated sex toys?

I have been considering buying a Nuk 5, not sure if it's worth it or not.

Oh... it's worth it even if you got to pay 25-30 bucks for it with shipping. I wouldn't recommend spending anything over 30 bucks for it though.

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
If it's actually a German website (since it's a .de address), it's illegal under German law, as they have no company information (address, phone number) listed anywhere, or at least not within easily visible range on the front page.
In other words: Stay away!

Peachy

Shukkume

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
That was the CREEPIEST picture ever! I haven't seen the video yet (it seems to be blocked on the school server :shrug: ) But I will definitely watch it the moment I get home.

EDIT: I love that nursery, just not the creepy guy in the wig. Seems suspicious, though. Wouldn't buy from them.

Last edited:

Sila

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Other
fetware also sells nuk5s for cheap- but i dunno how discreet or even reliable they are. pacifiersrus is a safe way to go, albeit a bit more expensive.

*dreams of getting a modded paci from there someday*

A

annierighthurr

Hmm. My friend Ant bought one of these off ebay for his wife and received it really fast.
He bought one for me also and it should get here any day now.
It's pretty big, here's a pic of him holding it. I dunno if that site is legit but the ebay company is.

i5d7br.jpg

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
fetware also sells nuk5s for cheap- but i dunno how discreet or even reliable they are. pacifiersrus is a safe way to go, albeit a bit more expensive.

*dreams of getting a modded paci from there someday*

Fetware is both discreet and reliable in my experience.

babibear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
If it's actually a German website (since it's a .de address), it's illegal under German law, as they have no company information (address, phone number) listed anywhere, or at least not within easily visible range on the front page.
In other words: Stay away!

Peachy

Ahh, thanks Peachy, I had hoped you'd post to the thread. The vibe I got from the site was bad when I visited it but I'm overly cautious sometimes. I'll take your suggestion to stay away.

I had gotten the link from an FA post. The person just posted a image of the pac's he got.

Size reference pacis by cargoweasel -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

I'm a little leery of the colour of the latex teat now that I see them IRL.

Last edited:

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
That teat looks...weird, to say the least. It looks like it was made of wood! :eek:

LunaCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
EDIT: I love that nursery, just not the creepy guy in the wig. Seems suspicious, though. Wouldn't buy from them.
That was my reaction... "Aw, that's adorable :) ... :o OMG GAH!!! Why God why???" >.<

Peachy said:
That teat looks...weird, to say the least. It looks like it was made of wood!
Those splinters are going to hurt something fierce...

Status
Not open for further replies.