• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Large television outside of gas station.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogeyman

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
Ok, so me and my friends were throwing things at a train, and guess what we spot? A giant ass TV, sitting all alone. We shall give it a good, free home in our clubhouse, near the Xbox.

NEJay

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
After reading about how you find shoplifting enjoyable, color me skeptical.

If you want to do something fun with a train, toss some unused rivets on the track before it passes... They get flattened into cool little sword-looking things.

Dream

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, , Carer
You know if I had a car...that TV would be my.

Role
Private
After reading about how you find shoplifting enjoyable, color me skeptical.

If you want to do something fun with a train, toss some unused rivets on the track before it passes... They get flattened into cool little sword-looking things.
This is as good a place as any to ask: when people talk about flattening things via train (e.g. pennies) ... how on earth do you go about finding these things later? I assume they're thrown clear of the tracks, towards the outside. Do you just hunt around like made until the item is found, or is there a method to this?

Tafshin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
They dont tend to go far, whatever u happen to put on the tracks.

NEJay

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Yeah, they tend to fly out within a few feet.

M

Mako

TV topic boring, so I'll talk about flattening things on train tracks.

My favourite thing to flatten are twoonies. They look so cool when they flatten as a single piece.

Role
Private
Not that surprising. I think people always imagine it will fly off like gravel on a freeway, but train wheels don't have the kind of grip road tires do so they won't go tossing stuff. They tend to just run right over anything and crush it were it stands.

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I'm not surprised. Lots of people in the US getting foreclosures on their homes right now. Some tend to abandon things like big screen TVs and furniture because they can't afford a moving van and are only able to take whatever fits into their car.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I was driving downtown a couple days ago (a day before we got this crazy-ass snow storm) and there was a 32" RCA CRT TV (looked about 10 years old) sitting in a parking lot, plugged into the outlet in one of the stalls. I had an image in my mind of a bunch of homeless people curled up on a rug eating popcorn and watching Shrek :D

I had this plan when I was getting rid of my old 19" RCA (circa 1984) bedroom TV. I was going to find a parking lot and plug the TV into one of the stall outlets and just tune it to a channel (rabbit ears) and walk away - see what happens. Never got around to it though :/

Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
Although pennies can fly out at incredible speeds once in awhile creating a deadly or harmful flying object. Although most of the time when people die from train penny smashing...it is a result of stupidity... take a look:

THE KILLER PENNY... MUAHAHAHAHAHA

diaperedwolfcub.

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
You know if I had a car...that TV would be my.
source of things to hit with my car?

I one time had a friend who had two coins that got stuck together for a bit when they got flattened by a train.

Role
Private
Not that surprising. I think people always imagine it will fly off like gravel on a freeway, but train wheels don't have the kind of grip road tires do so they won't go tossing stuff. They tend to just run right over anything and crush it were it stands.
Which is why they'd be surprised when they don't go flying. :detective3

Status
Not open for further replies.