• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

large molicare supers

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwi-molicare

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hey

I usually wear medium molicares but i have ran out and my only option to buy at the moment are large molicares which are like 35" waist plus, and i am a 32... will i still be ale to pull them tight?
Thanks

ben

Role
Diaper Lover
They will work, but they will be too big. You will just have to tape them extra tight. This is general diaper experience, I've never had Molicares. You will just have to buy them and try it out for yourself.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
There is a substantial difference between the medium and large molicares. I know from personal experience. o matter how tight you tape it, it will rise too high and won't feel tight anywhere. It will probably work, but it won't feel right.

PostTenebrasLux

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
...But high-rise is good, right? Seems like the trick is a tight enough fit, which, as far as I know, should be possible if tapes worked.

So far, I haven't encountered a tape worth trusting. I must be doing it wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.