laptopless

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gone

Ok,I'm laptopless and being that I love wow I need something to replace it for a while I need a game for either the wii or xbox to play that is similar I'm thinking about the elder scrolls game for the xbox,any suggestions?

Tafshin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Do you have just a regular ole Xbox, or a Xbox 360?

If you have a regular Xbox, I suggest Psychonauts

Good solid game there.

Another one would be Tales of Symphonia >.>

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
You do know that laptops are not meant for PC gaming right? There is also a reason its called PC gaming and not Laptop gaming. Also how are you laptop less if you play on a laptop?

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Fire: I think he means for some reason now he doesn't have a laptop, but he did before.

As for playing games on a laptop, depending on how good it is you can - some laptops are better than desktops.

Dude84

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
I agree - its solely dependent on the capabilities of the laptop; my P4 laptop could manage games without issues, thanks very much! (Well it would be able to, if the hardware hadn't failed due to a faulty motherboard)

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Fire: I think he means for some reason now he doesn't have a laptop, but he did before.

As for playing games on a laptop, depending on how good it is you can - some laptops are better than desktops.
I picked up a hint that he was playing computer games on his laptop. I know some laptops can run old games like WoW but it starts getting hard to play the new games such as COD4 and Assassins Creed.

Status
Not open for further replies.