Status
Not open for further replies.

Zebben

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
So a week ago I decided to order this:

Boys' Fleece Zip-front Sleeper from Lands' End

In size L (14/16). I had heard that the Land's end pajamas were smaller than the Cherokee or Circo ones. When I opened the package I couldn't believe how long they were :smile1: They were even longer than last years Target brand! I tried theme on and they fit much better than I ever could have imagined. The feet were however alot smaller than the Target ones but they still fit me.
In width they are smaller so they fit tighter. All in all fit was ok, in some ways better than the Target ones and in other ways worse.

Oh, and I am about 5'9 (175cm) and weight is about 165 pounds (75kg). If you are slimmer you could even be a couple of inches taller, maybe?

pipsqueak

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
I keep checking their site. I wish they had more prints to choose from. I remember a while ago they had a whole bunch... now not so much.

Zebben

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I think that there will be more prints later on. Btw. does anybody know if Land's end sleepers vary in sizes from year to year? I mean the Target XL ones were much larger last year than the year before.

Zebben

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
My waist is about 90 cm and chest 93 cm. The material used in the sleeper has some stretch to it. As said they fit tighter than the Target ones but they are a little bit longer. The smallest thing on the sleepers are the feet they are only 24 cm long! I have quite small feet so they fit me ok.

I really like the quality of this sleeper! :claps:

LittleLynx

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Ive only got a 8/42 size foot and 81cm waist with 93 chest and 65in tall so they should fit.

Zebben

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Yeah they should fit you great! Especially since you are 65in (165 cm) tall! :)

LittleLynx

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Cool ill have order some then. I also have the 2012 and 2011 target sleepers and will do a comparison for everyone

Zebben

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Thanks! Would be nice to hear what you think of them :) I think the Land's end ones are longer (shoulder to heel) if you compare them to the Target sleepers. My problem with the target sleepers are that they feel a little to short in the legs, otherwise they are fine.

LittleLynx

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Ok I just received mine and they fit taller but have shorter arms and tighter chest.

Zebben

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Great! :) I hope you like them, I prefer the Land's End compared to all the Target sleepers I have. I just noticed that they also have a new print now at Land's End ;)

LittleLynx

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I perfer them as well as the quality is better but the price is a little higher. I did notice that as well.

BigKid25

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
So a week ago I decided to order this:

Boys' Fleece Zip-front Sleeper from Lands' End

In size L (14/16). I had heard that the Land's end pajamas were smaller than the Cherokee or Circo ones. When I opened the package I couldn't believe how long they were :smile1: They were even longer than last years Target brand! I tried theme on and they fit much better than I ever could have imagined. The feet were however alot smaller than the Target ones but they still fit me.
In width they are smaller so they fit tighter. All in all fit was ok, in some ways better than the Target ones and in other ways worse.

Oh, and I am about 5'9 (175cm) and weight is about 165 pounds (75kg). If you are slimmer you could even be a couple of inches taller, maybe?

You have just made my day with this post! lol

I went to check target for their sleepers and none of them fit me. I couldn't even find an XL. Every target store I tried said they didn't carry the XL. And the Large was not cutting it. What size shoe do you wear?

Zebben

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
You have just made my day with this post! lol

I went to check target for their sleepers and none of them fit me. I couldn't even find an XL. Every target store I tried said they didn't carry the XL. And the Large was not cutting it. What size shoe do you wear?

Hiya!

Yea I have about 8 to 8 and a half in shoe size (42 to 43 in European shoe size). This is probably the max size your feet can be because they are a pretty tight fit on me. But I would like to hear from you more, how they fit you and your size. Are you shorter/taller than me etc. As I said in my original post the Land's End boys fit longer on me but that they are tighter and more snug than the Cherokee/Circo ones. I have worn my Land's End sleepers alot and fallen asleep in them often :D They are very comfortable and soft. After I posted the original thread I have lost some weight and Now I am less than 160 pounds and I think that I am closer to 5'8 than 5'9. In the morning a weak 5'9 (175cm) and in the evening more like 5'8 (173cm).

Btw. This years Target sleepers only go up to a size L and that is far too short for me... :((

BigKid25

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Hiya!

Yea I have about 8 to 8 and a half in shoe size (42 to 43 in European shoe size). This is probably the max size your feet can be because they are a pretty tight fit on me. But I would like to hear from you more, how they fit you and your size. Are you shorter/taller than me etc. As I said in my original post the Land's End boys fit longer on me but that they are tighter and more snug than the Cherokee/Circo ones. I have worn my Land's End sleepers alot and fallen asleep in them often :D They are very comfortable and soft. After I posted the original thread I have lost some weight and Now I am less than 160 pounds and I think that I am closer to 5'8 than 5'9. In the morning a weak 5'9 (175cm) and in the evening more like 5'8 (173cm).

Btw. This years Target sleepers only go up to a size L and that is far too short for me... :((

Hmm, that's unfortunate. My shoe size is 10.5 so I don't think I would fit. However, I found some good sleepers on ebay, so hopefully that will work out for me. Everything else sounds pretty good considering I'm 5'8.5" and weigh 140 pounds, but if it's hurting my feet, that won't be worth it at all. Ah well, it was wroth a shot to ask. Thanks for your reply.

Zebben

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
In my opinion you should still try to buy one of the Land's End boys footed pajamas. Since you are about the same height as I am but alot slimmer, they might fit you even better in some proportions. The feet are small, yes... but otherwise they should fit you fine so if money is not a problem I would recommend you to get these footed sleepers (Boys size 14/16) with the bear paws pattern, they fit me pretty well and the material stretches overtime... If you hate them and they don't fit I could always buy them from you? Maybe if you keep them clean? :eek:

- - - Updated - - -

One thing that I want to say to everybody that buys a sleeper form Land's End. Please tell them to make them in larger sizes also. Kids and adults grow much larger these days and I know many persons that are only -/+ 10 years old both male and female that are taller than me (170-175 cm). So please ask Land's End sleepers for a taller/bigger sizes.

BigKid25

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
In my opinion you should still try to buy one of the Land's End boys footed pajamas. Since you are about the same height as I am but alot slimmer, they might fit you even better in some proportions. The feet are small, yes... but otherwise they should fit you fine so if money is not a problem I would recommend you to get these footed sleepers (Boys size 14/16) with the bear paws pattern, they fit me pretty well and the material stretches overtime... If you hate them and they don't fit I could always buy them from you? Maybe if you keep them clean? :eek:

Well, with an offer like that I may have to accept. Although I was leaning towards the striped one. I think it looks cute for Christmas time (which is when I would be wearing them). However I will look into it before I make a decision. No promises yet, but I'll keep your offer in mind.

Zebben

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Yepp! :) Keep my offer in mind. So if you decide to get one and try it out you have nothing to loose ;) I live in Finland so you have to add the shipping coast also but I keep my promises and will refund you if you are totally unhappy with them, but I think you will love them. Just order the striped ones if you want to, just ordered a pair myself :) I hope they fit the same way as the "bear paws" ones fit me. Just remember that they are made for younger kids and requires some using before a perfect fit! Hope to hear from you soon again!

Ok, seems I cant't send private messages at this point so I don't know how to make the transaction if you are unhappy with the Land's End sleeper. Sorry about that...

Last edited:

Zebben

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Awhile ago I got the striped ones Boys Land's End and they have longer arms but the material used in this is not as stretchy as in the ones with the bear paw print so they fit just a little bit tighter and more snug. But I still slept really well in them. :sleep1:

Status
Not open for further replies.