Land of genie

qwertyqwerty

Contributor
Role
  1. Sissy
If you ordered from land of genie , was it discreet ? I’ve heard it is not and will arrive at your door with just the package and neighbors can see what you ordered . A few others said the same thing

Reactions: littledreamers333
I have ordered from them through Amazon. Got a few onesies. I just opted for a “gift” option. The original packaging was in the box, it was its own shipper bag. But it said LAND OF GENIE on it. If you want to order, go through Amazon as a gift, guaranteed to be discreet.

I’ve ordered from them both on Amazon and directly from their website.

Both methods were discreet in my case. I think they contract warehouse and fulfillment for their website orders, so it will really depend on where you are in the country and what location they use.

Amazon has always been discreet for me and also quicker shipping. It should ship in Amazon packaging, but be sure to check the box if it shows up.

Landofgenie doesn't have any size XL diapers despite their competitors offering size XL diapers, effectively locking out a significant portion of the ABDL population that needed XL diapers. It's 2023 and Landofgenie still can't offer any size XL diapers? Come on.

bigtoddler96 said:
Landofgenie doesn't have any size XL diapers despite their competitors offering size XL diapers, effectively locking out a significant portion of the ABDL population that needed XL diapers. It's 2023 and Landofgenie still can't offer any size XL diapers? Come on.
My understanding is they are fairly new to the game. I also wear an XL but we are not the majority of sizing orders, M and L are, so as a company just starting out, for their own up-front starting costs, I understand why they are only producing the most popular sizes first. Littleforbig did the same thing, they now offer XL in their new Usagi for the first time

I just sent them an email request on their website if they would offer a price break on a mixed case of eight bags of diapers because I would like to get a price break over the individual bag price.

I will post an update when I get a reply.

I live by myself in my own house, so having things shipped in discreet packaging isn't quite as important as it is for other forum members.

Ordered samples, and they shipped from somewhere deep in China. I was far more annoyed that they took weeks to arrive. I didn’t find them to be very good diapers. Personally, I think there are better options that are more accessible for the same
price or less. My 2¢.

I live in the US so I don't know how Land Of Genie does business in other countries.

I received the following email reply from them:

Hi Dear
Thanks for your message. U can add the print diaper u want. When the diaper bag quantity is over 4bags, the cart will show 20%off 🙂
Our amusement part is sold out now. And will have stock this weekend. Pls note it.

That brings the price per bag for a variety of prints just a little over the price per bag for an entire case of identical prints.

I plan to wait a few days until the weekend to order one bag of each of the prints plus white and several clothing items.

Back