Lakota here

Status
Not open for further replies.

lakotawolfpup

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Carer
So...what to say about me? The human me is 23, in the military, and half-blood Lakota. The little fur side of me though is about 3 years old and all kinds of active. Hope to meet some friends.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome!

I'm sure you'll like it here

lakotawolfpup

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Carer
Well, I certainly do hope so. I've been looking for a good online community for quite some time now.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
Welcome to the forum, enjoy your time here!
More and more babyfurs in here everyday huh?

lakotawolfpup

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Carer
Well, wouldn't know about that. I haven't been here long enough to make that kinda judgment call. Still, I guess I fit the bill of being a babyfur.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Infantilist+furry=babyfur

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Welcome to the site. This is indeed a very nice community to be a part of for the most part. I hope you like it.

lakotawolfpup

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Carer
Heh...I know what a babyfur is. Even have a real-life Mama Wolf to prove it ;)

Anyway, thanks for all the welcomes. I'm hoping that if I hang out around here, I can get my creativity flowing again to start back on the comic I've been planning. For anyone interested, the avatar I have is one of the characters I've drawn for it. I'm planning to loosely base it on some of my experiences over in the sandbox while throwing in a twist by adding aspects of military family life.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Heh...I know what a babyfur is. Even have a real-life Mama Wolf to prove it ;)

Anyway, thanks for all the welcomes. I'm hoping that if I hang out around here, I can get my creativity flowing again to start back on the comic I've been planning. For anyone interested, the avatar I have is one of the characters I've drawn for it. I'm planning to loosely base it on some of my experiences over in the sandbox while throwing in a twist by adding aspects of military family life.
Wow you did that?

It's nice to actually have another fur artist around here.

lakotawolfpup

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Carer
Guilty as charged ;)

Yeah, I did that one. I've done a few others too, but I don't typically post much of my work. I seem to run into two types of furs. The first type say "whoa, that's good! Can you draw my fursona?!" The second type says "There's no way you drew that..it's a Marci."

Unfortunately, the second type seem to outweigh the first. I guess that's kinda my fault for modeling my style after her. After all, she's one of the best in the business, and I like the half-real, half cartoon look she seems to give...especially the eyes. Of course I typically include a bit of a realism she fails to use, especially with shadows and patterns.

Status
Not open for further replies.