''LADIES'' Please Help high heel damage

Wetbabygirl314

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Below I have attached pictures of my first pair of high heels. They are Christian Siriano high heel sandals purchased from PayLess. I have worn them sparingly around the house learning how to walk in heels. My concern is that a crack is appearing on the sides of both shoes. I have attached a closeup of one example of the cracks. Can anyone provide input on this damage? Am I walking incorrectly? I don't see any evidence of cracks across the shoes.

Attachments

• IMG_20190322_161855.jpg
    IMG_20190322_161855.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20190322_162125.jpg
    IMG_20190322_162125.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_20190322_162031.jpg
    IMG_20190322_162031.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 14
Looks like to me this is how it was manufactured.

Reactions: Wetbabygirl314
Thanks.I didn't notice them before.

Practice walking by placing one foot in front of the other. That makes your hips swing.

These soles look very thin, so I can imagine that bending them will break them easily. Take a few steps in them and watch how much you bend them while walking. If it's a lot maybe try taking smaller steps? This has never happened to my heels, to be honest, but then again I tend to steer away from very fragile looking shoes.

I hadn't thought of that. I didn't know there were different thicknesses of soles. I knew about platforms but that was all. I picked the white ones 'cause they we're the only ladies shoes that would fit. They are size 10 and should be 11's. And where do these shoe designs come from? Who on earth could wear the red pumps! Where do your toes go? Do you trim off both sides of your foot? And the glitter-pee platform at least it has an appearing name, and the ones with curved heels? Are any of these shoes appealing to the ladies here?

Attachments

• christian-siriano-red-by-payless-faux-leather-pumps-size-us-8-regular-m-b-0-2-960-960.jpg
    christian-siriano-red-by-payless-faux-leather-pumps-size-us-8-regular-m-b-0-2-960-960.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 5
  • shoe-of-the-day-christian-siriano-glitter-pee-L-PfMhQP (2).jpeg
    shoe-of-the-day-christian-siriano-glitter-pee-L-PfMhQP (2).jpeg
    16.3 KB · Views: 4
  • christian-siriano-payless-spring-2010-shoes-collection.jpg
    christian-siriano-payless-spring-2010-shoes-collection.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I personally don't wear pointy shoes like the red ones cause you have to squish your toes quite a bit to wear them, but a lot of people do. Basically, the front of the point is empty and your toes go into the wider part, but they're still not very comfortable.
I hate the design of the curved heels, but the one with the glittery heel actually looks quite comfortable, as far as heels go.

When I wear heels, I like to go for platforms or wedge shoes because it's easier to walk in them - I don't wear super high heels usually cause I'm already quite tall for a woman and also I go pretty much everywhere on bike. I do own one pair of really high heels though for special events, their design is similar to the red ones with a strap around the ankle, but they have round toes.

Schwanensee said:
When I wear heels, I like to go for platforms or wedge shoes because it's easier to walk in them
THANKS! Got a lot to learn! Had to googol 'wedge shoes' to see what they were! As I said in a previous post I never paid attention to women's shoes until recently, but, my ah mean Deanna's feet look some much nicer in them. She is thinking about getting a pedicure and getting toenails painted the color in the picture.

Attachments

• wish shoes.jpe
    wish shoes.jpe
    8 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Twenty years ago I got my shoes from Maryland Square. I took a woman's size 13 shoe and my male size was 11. Get stuff to blend in.

I don't like heels 'cause they make my feet hurt. :3

But yeah, you can get different 'thicknesses' and the thicker the sole the more durable they are in general. I would hazard a guess and say that the cracks on your shoes are just wear. Like the creases that appear in sneakers after they've been worn for a while.

But there are so many different heights of heels...you've got stilettos that could murder a person down to short little pumps and kitten heels. (I just like the name kitten heels. I can only imagine a little kitty wearing them around going "I LOOK GOOD.")

Schwanensee said:
I don't wear super high heels usually cause I'm already quite tall for a woman and also I go pretty much everywhere on bike.
So how high is Super High heels? I can go all day in 2-3in heels but 4in is about the limit for me :)
How tall are you??

MandyBear said:
So how high is Super High heels? I can go all day in 2-3in heels but 4in is about the limit for me :)
How tall are you??
I think my tallest high heels are about 5 inches, I'm not 100% sure, and while I can walk in them they get uncomfortable very quickly. So anything above that I'd label "Super High Heels" :p
I'm 5'6, which isn't incredibly tall, but enough to make me tower over others when I do wear heels. It can be fun when I do want to be a bit eye-catching, but those days are rare ^^"

Reactions: MandyBear
Schwanensee said:
I think my tallest high heels are about 5 inches, I'm not 100% sure, and while I can walk in them they get uncomfortable very quickly. So anything above that I'd label "Super High Heels" :p
I'm 5'6, which isn't incredibly tall, but enough to make me tower over others when I do wear heels. It can be fun when I do want to be a bit eye-catching, but those days are rare ^^"
I'm 5'6 as well and we are not quite tall, lol. Sure we're on the higher end but by no means are we shopping in Tall sections.
Being a few inches shorter has always seemed like something that would be nice.
Until I remember that I already still need a step stool to reach the middle shelf in my cabinets, lol.
It weird to think that a lot of girls need 4' heels or more just to get to our height. I couldn't deal with the neck strain, LOL.

Ya, lol. I've owned 5' heels, look great but wouldn't want to spend more then a few hours in them or walk very far.

Back