Ladies - lower capacity with booster more discreet?

WetKat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi all, I have been experimenting with a thinner, lower capacity diaper but with a booster and it is working really well. First off I will say I Iooooove to use the diaper, but only for wetting, and high capacity diapers have more padding everywhere, which in turn makes it harder to be discreet whilst wearing in public. Lower capacity diapers have far less on the tush, and hence are easier to conceal. Anyone with girly equipment will also know that everything goes in the middle, so loads of padding at the back is redundant for wetting only. I find the booster for extra capacity right where you need it is a winner, and once it swells it feels super nice too :giggle: It also seems to wick a bit further up front and rear with the booster, than with just the diaper.

The ace combo from my current stash is Super Seni Plus, with an Abri-Let normal (500ml), covered with a firm control panty to smooth it all out (and I give the tush part a bit of a massage as well to avoid obvious edges). Under fairly close fitting jeans, it's pretty much invisible even when well used. It also seems surprisingly leak resistant as it's a good close fit with a thinner diaper and the booster is right where I need the capacity so even while working (sitting) I have been getting 4 hours out of them with zero leaks. The lower capacity diaper on its own would have press out leaks after a couple of hours.

any other ladies do this? I am curious as to what you all have found works best for female anatomy / discreet wearing :think:;)

Reactions: WarriorPrincess, Jorelaxed, MikeyD1981 and 2 others
My half sister wears Depend Night Defense for her incontinence and they work well for her

Reactions: Edgewater
Not one of the ladies, but just wanted to say that is a wonderful combination for your application!
Congratulations finding it and defining it!

Reactions: Jorelaxed and WetKat
Have try it in the pass ! Just wasn't what I needed , end up getting a much better adsorbing diaper !

My girlfriend does exactly the same when she wants to wear tighter clothes. She uses a tena maxi active fit with an attends booster but will change more often. (I think changing on the go for women is slightly easier than it is for us blokes). When she is not too concerned about the bulk, or if we will be out and away from a suitable changing space , she will wear thicker nappies with a bigger booster pad and change the way she dresses.

Last edited:
I’ve never tried this! I almost only wear skirts or dresses so I don’t need to worry about bulkiness really. I’ve been thinking forwards to this summer though where I’ll primarily be doing physical work outside and have been wondering how I would go about wearing discretely especially in shorts. I’ll have to give this a try to see if it’ll help with that! Thanks for sharing this tip

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MikeyD1981, PaddedRita, Edgewater and 2 others
Soggy247 said:
My girlfriend does exactly the same when she wants to wear tighter clothes. She uses a tena maxi active fit with an attends booster. When she is not too concerned about the bulk, or if we will be out and away from a suitable changing space , she will wear thicker nappies with a bigger booster pad and change the way she dresses.
Same here, if I am going to be out for longer I will go megamax and adapt clothing to suit.

I also like vintage/retro style clothing and one of my favourites is a 50s style full dress with huge petticoat and whatever diaper I like underneath. This one has the benefit of working for a night out as between rustling petticoats and full skirts, no-one will ever guess that I have a diaper on. Which also feels wonderfully naughty if I am honest ;)

Reactions: Edgewater, Soggy247 and lilbabyjooce
lilbabyjooce said:
I’ve never tried this! I almost only wear skirts or dresses so I don’t need to worry about bulkiness really. I’ve been thinking forwards to this summer though where I’ll primarily be doing physical work outside and have been wondering how I would go about wearing discretely especially in shorts. I’ll have to give this a try to see if it’ll help with that! Thanks for sharing this tip
My gf wears tight clothes all the time with this combo. Sometimes she will wear plastic pants over this to just help with any little leaks and smells. She very rarely wears dresses or skirts but if she is in bulky nappies, she will wear a top that covers her bum.

Reactions: Edgewater, WetKat and lilbabyjooce
lilbabyjooce said:
I can really recommend it, and it's lighter/less hot than a more bulky diaper too. Another tip - I have a skort for when I want to wear while hiking in the summer. It's sold for warm weather hiking and the short part of it is loose-ish so probably wouldn't show the diaper anyway, but you have the added benefit of the short skirt attachment over it which hides any outline even further ;-) That might work really well for your summer outdoor work too!

• Love
Reactions: Edgewater, Soggy247 and lilbabyjooce
I'll show my gf this. She is pretty thick skinned and if were away from our friends and just out hiking or fishing, she dosent really care who notices her bulky nappies, but when were with friends and family, she does her best to be discrete. Its the smell she worries about the most i think. Womens pee tends to smell more so changing more often around family and friends is deffo more of a priority for her.

Last edited:
Soggy247 said:
I'll show my gf this. She is pretty thick skinned and if were away from our friends and just out hiking or fishing, she dosent really care who notices her bulky nappies, but when were with friends and family, she does her best to be discrete. Its the smell she worries about the most i think. Womens pee tends to smell more so changing more often around family and friends is deffo more of a priority for her.
I see you're in the UK. I'm in europe but my skort came from Decathlon which I think you have there, in case she wants to check it out.

Reactions: Soggy247
WetKat said:
I see you're in the UK. I'm in europe but my skort came from Decathlon which I think you have there, in case she wants to check it out.
Yeah, we have decathlon here in the uk. I will let her know that. Thank you very much. 😁

Back