Lactation and men

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
I read an article today in which it stated that it is possible for men to lactate. I wasn't aware of this, have any of you previously heard this?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I think I've heard of it...I wouldn't really want to lactate, honestly >_>

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Yeah it is. Right after birth, if I'm not mistaken. And at some other times I think.

Sawaa

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy
It happens with certain HRT regimes in MTF transsexuals, too; but is typically something that's considered cause for a re-assessment of their medication course. It's never happened to me, but I dunno if I'd necessarily be against the idea. Wet Nurse fetish, anybody? XD

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Eww!!! If that happens to me at any time during my life, I will probably have a breakdown of some sort.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Okey If that ever happens to me..... (Insert perverted sexual act that makes money here).

But yeah seriously I would freak out

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hmmm... I do remember noticing a VERY small wet spot in front of my nipple on my shirt a few years ago, occasionally. But I'm not sure if it's related.

I wouldn't mind, but I don't want it to happen.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
you know, the rarity that is lactating men makes me believe that the few who have this gift might be able to open up a 1man2nipples website and make some good money off of a simple video...
hey, everyone has a fetish, just some with more money than others.

Takkun

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I'm a women, a woman who plans on having children and breastfeeding, and lactation still seems gross to me. o_0

Leakage from anywhere on the body = sort of gross.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
haha! i see it now honey it is my turn to feed the baby. i think it is amazing how much the same male and female bodies are just shows u way back we must have been nearly 100% same...

Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
haha! i see it now honey it is my turn to feed the baby. i think it is amazing how much the same male and female bodies are just shows u way back we must have been nearly 100% same...
We actually were 100% the same at one point. Every human fetus is a female at first unless it starts producing testosterone, at which point the genitals will morph into a penis and testicles. Otherwise they continue developing into the female sex organs.

As for male lactation, you don't even need to take hormones. Simply stimulating the nipples on a regular basis for a couple weeks can cause a man to start lactating.

Corri

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Incontinent, Carer
Simply stimulating the nipples on a regular basis for a couple weeks can cause a man to start lactating.
Quoted for truth
It is very normal for males to lactate. It wont be "leaking" either. Male mamories
produce so little that only a squeeze will cause lactation. (from this method)
As for other sources of lactation I am not positive on causes. Nor do I feel like researching it XP

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I wonder when they will start marketing bull milk then. It might be a whole new taste sensation, though I'll bet it will really piss off the bull!

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
its the new bodybuilding craze! man-milk, sucked from the nipples by the 1/4 oz from manly men

Status
Not open for further replies.