lack of wittyness in an intro (aka hello)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiger2

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
so
well, i just turned 16, i still think im 15
i play a heap of xbox games, well xbox 360, im a self confessed nerd, but a lazy one.
im both a T.B and a DL.
im a guy
On weekend i referee rugby league, but, im a bit annoyed, particuarly on weekends cause iv'e been out for a few weeks now with an ankle injury....
i live in Australia, (sydney)
anything else you want to ask.
feel free.
other wise, i just got msn, so feel free to p.m for it.
other then that, hi and nice place!

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Aw man, countless times I write age 17 on forms and questionnaires and what not; I've been 18 for 7 months already!!! o_O

Anyways, great to have you on the forums, tiger2. Firstly... Xbox 360 - **** yeah!
Second, enjoy yourself. There's always some good banter if you look in the right places here - usually the off-topic section, where everyone just talks about the most random of subjects, and the IRC Chat which is a good start for getting to know some of the regular users. :)

I don't think there's much to really say or ask, you've pretty much introduced yourself nicely. So if you yourself have any questions, just PM me, one of the VIPs or a mod, who all know the forums inside out :D

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
tiger2 said:
im a self confessed nerd
Haha aren't we all? Xbox **** yeah, you know, all that.

Have fun on the forums!

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hi Tiger and welcome! Australia, that's awesome... always wanted to go there. Hope you enjoy yourself here!

Status
Not open for further replies.