• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Lack of interest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspence

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
As of late I find myself bored with the prospect of wearing...

It just doesn't do what it used to do for me...

Sigh...:dunno:

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
That happens now and again. Luckily, there are many other fun things to do in life. No need to push on it, it will likely be back in full force in due time. Now you have time to pursue your interest in particle physics...or something.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I have times like that, at times I can't be bothered and then I start wearing again out of the blue.

I haven't worn for the past few months, and now I find myself wearing at least 1 a day, but it's just like old times when you put one on again.

You may want to try something different for awhile that has always sparked my interest all over again, something like a diaper you haven't owned or would never buy because of the cost or the difficulty getting them.

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I just got through with a slump like that. It probably won't last much longer and when it comes back it will probably be pretty strong

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Mine was about six or seven. Don't worry. It's fairly common among AB/TB

Sila

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, , Other
i've been without diapers for about 2 years, because I've not had the money or ability to get any. Just yesterday I ordered a free sample of Tena's, and sometime this weekend i'm going with a RL friend to get a pack of walgreens ones. Sometimes it's just a matter of changing up how you get them and from where. ^^

DprdC

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Honestly, to me, this is why I think moderation is key when it comes to this interest.

Sure some have a strong interest, but me, I'm not really really into it. Sure I mainly lurk this site, but I've been around since 2005ish or so and I don't post THAT actively. To be honest, I've gone months without logging on here even, and a year without wearing.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
i wear off and on a lot right now. weather it been not wearing for a few days or a few weeks. all depends on my stress level and how cubbish i am feeling

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
Private
I think I might be coming out of a slump like this. Diapers don't turn me on sexually like they used to, and I find that my emotional needs, when I have significant ones, don't really seem to be fulfilled by regression.

That and, right now I just don't have the means to regress. No sleeper, no plushies, etc. Damn, what I wouldn't give for a footed sleeper, a plushie, a few Dry 24/7s, and maybe a NUK 5. Yeah, definitely think I'm becoming more of an AB than a DL.

Your needs definitely crossfade a bit depending on life circumstances. I'm going off to college a month from tomorrow. Man, that's a heavy thing to think about. I kinda feel like I have sort of an emotional need to be a little kid mentally while I have that chance. Of course, I can't buy a sleeper or anything and I probably need to move any diapers that I currently have to a place where nobody will look while I'm at college.

So yeah, feeling a little deprived right now. I kinda need to regress and be an AB but don't have that which I think is necessary for doing so. I can't even use diapers right now, due to a few problems with my skin "down there."

Ugh sorry for ranting, I'm just a little depressed.

--Danny :ninja:

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I've been slumping for the whole summer.

For whatever reason, it seems like I like diapers more in the winter.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
It can be tough when you are a teen. The binge/purge cycle gets us all at some point. Just be patient with it... once you are out on your own you can do more soul searching and define who you really are. Diapers may or may not play a role in it.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I binge/purge throughout each week. But if you are a teenager, you may be growing out of it. That does happen for some people. It just never happened for me.

Role
Diaper Lover
I recently wore my entire stash when my wife was away for 2 wks. It was alot of fun and I really enjoyed being diapered every day and night. Toward the last coupla days I started to lose the interest in being diapered. Getting into a diaper after I showered every morning became routine and felt like a chore. By the time my wife returned, I had no desire to wear a diaper :-(. It has been about 8wks and the desire is slowly returning. I understand now how it must feel to someone who has no choice and must wear 24/7.

M

Maxx

This is a good thing. It means diapers aren't taking over your life.

Keep the stash, though. When the urge returns, as it will, its so much more fun if you have supplies ready to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.