Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I just thought of something I have never seen a beaver fursona. I don't know why I thought of this but I just did. What haven't other people seen?

(mods feel free to delete if this against the rules)

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I don't think I've ever seen a penguin, or butterfly if that counts >.>

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Just thought of another a Platypus.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I know a penguin....one of the reasons is cause most babyfurs like to get a plush of there fursona...but with the Odder species..thats not possible ..

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I know a penguin....one of the reasons is cause most babyfurs like to get a plush of there fursona...but with the Odder species..thats not possible ..

Name one order of animal that there isn't a plush form of.

S

Secret

Im kinda not even a real specific animal im like a purple raccoon fox mix thing or whatever. It kinda reminded me of what the main character of this show called "Chowder" looked like.

kinda like my avatar.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Other
ILLEGAL

You haven't seen it, probably because everyone is too busy being lame and unoriginal. It's a fact.

This always gets to me a little bit when people say this. I'm not going to make my fursona some rare animal just for the sake of being "original" or whatever. I picked a gray fox because I like foxes. (though I don't know that gray foxes specifically are very common, but I could be wrong) It's not my fault if other people like them too. Why should someone pick a fursona he or she isn't happy with just for the sake of being original? What's the fun in that? :confused:

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
This always gets to me a little bit when people say this. I'm not going to make my fursona some rare animal just for the sake of being "original" or whatever.

I'm not saying you have to, but it's pretty lame that people revolve around a few animals rather than choosing more interesting ones. I mean, why not a peacock? Peacocks rule. The most common fursonas seem to be the most convenient - quadrupedal mammals.

LittleMonster

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I think perhaps it's because we identify with what we are most familiar with.
We've all seen dogs or cats, even had them as pets. Wolves and foxes hold a similar appeal maybe because we wish we could touch or hold them. I could be way off base here, though.

My fursona is a coyote, although my babyfur-sona is a border collie.
Both canines, both a little boring and common when it comes right down to it, but I don't see myself as a peacock or an echidna or a platypus or what have you.

That's just my two cents.

diapersrulez

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Carer
It sure is.

Few fishes to, or for that matter any other insects beside ants.

A

aj1983

I just thought of something I have never seen a beaver fursona. I don't know why I thought of this but I just did. What haven't other people seen?

I'm not a furry but if i was I'd be a beaver!!! They are the most noble and industrious creatures in the world! I have huge beaver plushie too! :worshippy:

babibear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private

Manatee.
Pretty much any 'sport fish'.

I suppose technically the sport fish aren't furries (Mammals). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.