just a 6-year-old Rabbon at heart
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
2989.png

Kyte was sent back to kindergarten because elementry school wasn't a good fit for a cub who's still in diapers and is like a 3 and 6 year-old at the same, he now has to attend kindergarten with cubs aged 4-5 years old

Last edited:
Reactions: Fortythr33, HenryABDL, dogboy and 2 others

babym13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'll join you kyte

Reactions: Edgewater

KyteFasnir

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
babym13 said:
I'll join you kyte
he would love a friend his age in kindergarten

Turfy

ADISC Discord Moderator
Staff
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
  5. Incontinent
Legit! I'll hop on the lil wagon too! Also, it makes me feel old that you depicted a SmartBoard. I never had those in school, just barely missed the transition.

Reactions: Edgewater and KyteFasnir

Cottontail

Silly wabbit!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Turfy said:
it makes me feel old that you depicted a SmartBoard.
LOL. Well spotted. Me too. Gosh, I attended kindergarten near the end of the chalkboard era. Devious little minds want to know: Is writing lines still a punishment in classrooms with smartboards? Do you get to do it on the smartboard? Can you just copy+paste while the teacher's not looking? :)

But I guess that wouldn't be a kindergarten punishment in any case.

• Haha
Reactions: dogboy and Edgewater

KyteFasnir

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Turfy said:
Legit! I'll hop on the lil wagon too! Also, it makes me feel old that you depicted a SmartBoard. I never had those in school, just barely missed the transition.
well the kindergarten is a good one, but that was actually a creative choice by the artist. though it fits. Kyte now has to figure out how to get along with cubs 1-2 years younger then he is

KyteFasnir

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Cottontail said:
LOL. Well spotted. Me too. Gosh, I attended kindergarten near the end of the chalkboard era. Devious little minds want to know: Is writing lines still a punishment in classrooms with smartboards? Do you get to do it on the smartboard? Can you just copy+paste while the teacher's not looking? :)

not since the invention of the naughty corner, and you can't expect 4–5-year-olds to know how to write. even Kyte, wait no never mind, Kyte maybe 6 though he behaves like a 3- and 6-year-old simultaneously, he isnt exactly good at school stuff which is probably why he was back in kindergarten, he can't exactly count past 20 and is clueless about his ABCs and reading & writing? thats beyond his skills. it seems his exposure to FOY and his species transformation may have affected his intelligence.

Reactions: Edgewater and Cottontail

Billbusbob

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaperfur
I would go with him I mean who wouldn't

Edgewater

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Sorry, very weak knowledge base regarding diaperfurs. Which wonderful creature is Kyte? Sound like quite an adventure coming his way!
Enjoy!!

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Cottontail said:

Haha....copy and paste!