• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Krissy

Krissy87

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Hello everyone, my name is Krissy and I just wanted to introduce myself! I am a long time lurker and only recently started wearing but I love every second of it and can’t wait to see where this road takes me.

Reactions: Diaperpee8, Kittyinpink, Mickey and 1 other person
Welcome, Krissy! Fellow longtime lurker-turned-member here from Iowa. Glad you are having fun on the start of your diapered journey. 😀

Krissy87 said:
Hello everyone, my name is Krissy and I just wanted to introduce myself! I am a long time lurker and only recently started wearing but I love every second of it and can’t wait to see where this road takes me.
Hello Krissy, welcome here

Welcome Krissy 👋 enjoy

Welcome! Hope you enjoy

Nice to meet you!

Welcome and enjoy

Krissy87 said:
Hi Krissy! Nice to meet you an hope you enjoy it here!

Hello and welcome from the wilds of BC Canada 🦊 😁

Welcome

Welcome Krissy from the Fraser valley in B.C.

Hello and welcome! 😊

Hello and welcome!

Back