Konnichiwa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyler

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
hello everyone. My name's Adam...not Tyler. I just happen to like the name Tyler better. I am mostly a TB but sometimes a smidgen of dl...not allot though. I'm 15! let's all give a big woot to the god of the learners permit. I live in the Capital of Florida. If you want to spend your time looking for the name of that city you're welcome to. yeah....about it...

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
haha why hello there and welcome to ADISC ^-^
i hope to see you around don't worry we dont bite here..well most of us at least

Kyler

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Thanks mandy! Yeah i dont want to get bitten...i'll be careful :D

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
If your ever up to it come down to Brandon and we'll have some fun. Welcome to the site. :)

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other

WELCOME TO ADISC, TAKE A LOOK AROUND, MAKE FRIENDS, OBEY THE HYPNOTOAD.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Well, finally getting more members from the wang state.

Failtona go!

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Well, finally getting more members from the wang state.

Failtona go!
I'm wondering: If Florida is the "wang state", what are the Florida Keys? Did they pop up when someone rubbed Florida too hard?
I wonder if we can move Italy (which looks like a boot) over to Italy to give the wang state a swift kick in the balls :D

Enough with that, welcome to ADISC to everyone from Florida!

Peachy

Jewbacca

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I'm wondering: If Florida is the "wang state", what are the Florida Keys? Did they pop up when someone rubbed Florida too hard?
I wonder if we can move Italy (which looks like a boot) over to Italy to give the wang state a swift kick in the balls :D

Enough with that, welcome to ADISC to everyone from Florida!

Peachy
I feel that although it's off topic from the introduction thread, I believe that this is in order.

AbbeyJunction

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur, Sissy, Carer, Other
So far me and you have alot in common except for you living in florida ^^;

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
Welcome Tyler! :smile: I'm always hearing 'Konnichiwa' from my daughter who is learning Japanese, so I have to ask; are you learning the Japanese language, too? Make yourself at home and post around. Glad you joined us.:smile:

~Pramrider

Icey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little, Carer
Welcome Tyler, I hope your stay will an enjoyable one!!

Kyler

Est. Contributor
Role
Little
Welcome Tyler! :smile: I'm always hearing 'Konnichiwa' from my daughter who is learning Japanese, so I have to ask; are you learning the Japanese language, too? Make yourself at home and post around. Glad you joined us.:smile:

~Pramrider

not in a class room no, last year in 9th grade, my friends and i decided to learn some Japanese.

Lowie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Carer
Welcome to the site!

Status
Not open for further replies.