Status
Not open for further replies.

Argent

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Not often I rave about a diaper/nappy but OMG Kolibri Comslip are the most absorbent and reliable diaper I have ever tried.

Pure white crinkly plastic, elastic on the back, leakage guards, thick and they SWELL UP and retain like you would actually want a diaper to.

For me they were extremely comfortable, easy to fit with super strong double tapes..... This could be a dream diaper for me if it had a taping panel rather than a double tape system but it is still 95% percent perfect IMO.

Also I had to post about this as I have strong memories of a vivid dream I had in primary school pretty much after I first discovered the existence of disposables... In my dream my father picked me up from school (rare event) and presented me with some disposables that were plastic backed, smooth and quite stiff to the feel of them (a dream feeling that has never left me)... This is exactly the feel of the Kolibri Comslip.

Putting on my first one left me feeling shaky from the tactile memories of a dream... Spooky and exciting.

TyphaHare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Aww that's wonderful! I'm glad you found your fave nappy and got such a good experience from it!

I am about to order sanples of the Kolibri Comslip Supra and Plus, too!

Argent

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I think they are from Germany, I got them from an ebay user in Australia.

They really are just so lovely I never want to wear anything else again!

Rezzu

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Incontinent
Yup! I agree! :D These Kolibri Comslips are wonderful! :smile1: I´m wearing one at the moment and I especially like how these crinkles and swells up, not to mention how comfy these feel to wear ;) Oh well, I think that it´s time for a change after a soggy nite and stinky morning :D ->

TyphaHare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I can say these are some GREAT products *_* I ordered both cloth- and plastic covered Kolibris and really loving them <3

nilson

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yes those are great, also if you order from Germany try the ID Expert super folie, that one is also realy good, the tapes are so strong you will never experience a lose tape again (the plastic gives away before the tape and that takes a lot of force before it happens)

bj80

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
That's nice. I've ordered them from save express a few years ago and they were greenish with a cloth like backing. The tapes had this elastic bit that always tore off during the night.
I may even try ordering some again :)

Argent

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I take it the ones I got are Kolibri Comslip ultra being white plastic backed with a very plain white package?

I did a little bit of web surfing after reading about green ones that are cloth like backed and I see they have plus (are these blue?), special (lilac?) and supra (green?) but now really lost as to what product is plastic backed, what product is cloth-like backed and what colour and absorbency each of them are... Anyone know??

Waddles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
http://www.airoliver.de/save/index.php?lang=ENG&list=027

The absorbency is listed in the description of each diaper, but hard to decipher what is plastic and what is cloth. Would love to be able to get these in Canada! Guess we just have to settle for Abena's, Molicare and Dry 24/7 ! :laugh: There is a Canada link now for Lille, but they are up near the top for prices, and case orders only, another I would like to try!

tiny

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
The absorbency is listed in the description of each diaper, but hard to decipher what is plastic and what is cloth.

All the plastic-backed diapers seem to have the German word "folie" in the description. :smile:

Oh, and I guess "textilaehnliches" means cloth-backed...?

Argent

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Nope I was wrong about what's what:

What I bought (and love completely):

Kolibri Comslip Plus which are all white, plastic backed and come in a very plain white package with a small sticky name label on the front... 15 per packet of medium.

Other products (which I am yet to try):

Kolibri Comslip Ultra, light blue colour, cloth like backing, in a standard looking adult diaper package with pics etc... 20 per pack of medium. Rating 3 out of 5 drops.
Kolibri Comslip Special, lilac colour, cloth like backing, in a standard looking adult diaper package with pics etc... 20 per pack of medium. Rating 4 out of 5 drops.
Kolibri Comslip Supra, green colour, cloth like backing, in a standard looking adult diaper package with pics etc... 20 per pack of medium. Rating 5 out of 5 drops.

Assuming all of the cloth like backed products have white wings.

This link shows the drops rating, I don't know the website semed.de so click at your own risk.

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
looking forward to Monday when I should get 4 packs of the large plastic ones

Argent

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
looking forward to Monday when I should get 4 packs of the large plastic ones

SO jealous.... I have to get more but have so many other things to pay for at the moment and still have cartons of Tena Slip and Molicare.

Wish I could trade out the Molicare for some Kolibris but doubt anyone would be crazy enough to take that trade.

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
SO jealous.... I have to get more but have so many other things to pay for at the moment and still have cartons of Tena Slip and Molicare.

Wish I could trade out the Molicare for some Kolibris but doubt anyone would be crazy enough to take that trade.

Plus i'm a pom and your a convict :laugh:

DLChad34

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
Now i want to try the lilies and these Kolibri you speak highly of .:p

parcelboy2

Padded Truck driver
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Says something when people would rather be sent to jail in a distant land. :biggrin:

Can't go wrong with the Kolibris.... As long as you can find them!

Save express is where i got them

Status
Not open for further replies.