• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

Kirkland's Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I stumbled upon this on you tube and had never head of these baby diapers before, including on here, so I thought I would make a thread about it. Now I know some of you know I do not wear baby diapers and I think it is silly to try to wear them when you do not fit in them, but I thought these were really cute and wanted to kind of announce them and get everyone's opinion. Including people who have and have not tried them.

YouTube - Costco Diapers Vs Huggies Diapers

For a free sample visit costco.com

So let me know what you all think of them from looking at them on the video. One thing that really impressed me is how thick they looked compared to huggies.

EDIT: Oh yeah! What a milf eh? lol

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
Costco's the best... They only sell cases of about... 175 Depends in the stores though...

.....she was so hot.....

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
That's a pretty big size 3. We can just stick with Huggies.

On a side note, I LOVE Costco.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
That's a pretty big size 3.
I thought that same, plus thought they were pretty thick for a baby diaper now-a-days. Their new size 6 must be huge.

I am tempted to get a free sample of a size 6 to see if it fits. If it does not fit then screw it.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I wish costco would care good adult diapers. All they carry is depend underwear.

Last edited:
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Can you all imagine if costco carried abena or secure or molicare! The deal would be ridiculous. Like a 2 case pack for a ridiculous deal.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
curiously Costco brand Kirkland products are almost always more expensive than normal items.

for instance.......... I at Costco you can get a 32 oz container of crushed red pepper flakes for about 9.99................and I can go to a specialty food store and pay 3.99 for the same amount of the same product.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
curiously Costco brand Kirkland products are almost always more expensive than normal items.

for instance.......... I at Costco you can get a 32 oz container of crushed red pepper flakes for about 9.99................and I can go to a specialty food store and pay 3.99 for the same amount of the same product.
Sometimes they are most of the time they aren't. Their milk is about a buck or so cheaper then anywhere else. Their AA batteries are also a lot cheaper then the other name brands they sell.

Mauiman

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
My family shops at Costco and I can tell you this. We are not regretting it what so ever! Yes they have some excellient quality and the cat food that they carry is of the best variaty because the cheap stuff that we found in the regular retailer stores have done nothing but give our cats problems which lead to high vet bills. I have compared the diaper prices and I have found that it is cheaper. However they have a limited selection in child and adult diapers. So I do urge you good people to get out and go shopping at costco.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
. However they have a limited selection in child and adult diapers.
They got Huggies and Kirkland baby diapers along with both brands baby wipes. I guess that is a little limited but both brands are good.

skinnypuppy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
EDIT: Oh yeah! What a milf eh? lol
It's a vulgar term meaning roughly "very hot woman" but check out urbandictionary.com for the words to go with the mnemonic.

On topic: Costco carries only a limited selection of diapers, and I don't remember their own brand. The only Depends type is the Underwear, which is a pull-on. Not of much interest to me.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Today when me and my dad were entering costco I saw a guy returning a box of the depends pull-on.

Anyways me and my dad bough a load of stuff. Milk (two 1 gallons jugs), 1500 paper plates (lasts a year), a 3 pack of Degirono peperoni pizza, a 60 count box of Eggo waffles. Saved a ton of money buying inbulk like that.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
My baby sister uses those diapers. Sometimes, I take two and mod with into a bigger diaper. I don't really know much about them, but I know they're comfy. :D

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
I don't wear baby diapers and personally agree with the reasons Eclipse gave. However that chick was hot, which held my attention for a minute until I got bored......

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
My baby sister uses those diapers. Sometimes, I take two and mod with into a bigger diaper. I don't really know much about them, but I know they're comfy. :D
Hmmm interesting...just curious but what size diaper does she wear?

supercas29

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I could pretty much fill my house with everything kirkland brand and be content... but I'm pretty hooked on how soft and well fitted the Huggies Natural Fit diapers are on babies. Unless something better comes out, that will be the diaper of choice that I use on my future little rats.

Oh, and next to the natural fits, regular huggies look like a cheap retarded diaper that I wouldn't wanna waste my time with. The huggies night time diapers are cool, but a size six fits my two year old nephew... so I figure an adult would have to be uber skinny to jam themselves into one.

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
What are the sizes [as in what's the max waist size for each size] on the Kirkland diapers? Are they the same as huggies and pampers? Or are they larger?

LaramFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
I don't wear baby diapers and personally agree with the reasons Eclipse gave. However that chick was hot, which held my attention for a minute until I got bored......
I Agree With Your "However" Section... And They Do Look Rather Large.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
What are the sizes [as in what's the max waist size for each size] on the Kirkland diapers? Are they the same as huggies and pampers? Or are they larger?
They are pretty much exactly the same. Kirkland isn't Japanese company. :smile1:

Status
Not open for further replies.