Kingdom Hearts 2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So, Kingdom Hearts 2.5 is no doubt going to be making an appearance at E3 this year. We already know it's going to have Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix, and Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded cutscenes. A new video was just released ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIzPLvoXTSg ), releasing with it the release date of 2.5 (December 2nd in America, December 5th in Europe) and a teaser for Kingdom Hearts 3.

I'm so pumped for this. I haven't been able to play Kingdom Hearts 2 in years, since my disc got messed up and I haven't been able to find a single copy of it every time I had money. Birth By Sleep will actually be playable now (The load times on the PSP version destroyed the entire game for me), and I'm super excited for that.

Any other big Kingdom Hearts fans super duper excited?

SillySwampert

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
Believe me, I would be excited for this...if only I had the console for it, though. I have no idea why, but I have never gotten around to getting a PS3, despite their being so many games on it that I have felt the need to play. I might as well save myself for the PS4 and hope that they come out with some sort of add-on that makes it Backwards Compatible.

w0lfpack91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
Believe me, I would be excited for this...if only I had the console for it, though. I have no idea why, but I have never gotten around to getting a PS3, despite their being so many games on it that I have felt the need to play. I might as well save myself for the PS4 and hope that they come out with some sort of add-on that makes it Backwards Compatible.

wish i were near ya i have like 6 working PS3's and 4 i am currently Fixing. by the time its all done ill have 9 working ones (one of the broke ones is a parts only PS3 the Mobo is too trashed to be salvaged)

Status
Not open for further replies.