Kinda worried

Twinmom

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Ok I'm kinda stumped and little worried. I have only had to change my diaper twice in little more than a day. Anyone else ever done that?

Reactions: Freddie07601 and BABYTIGERCUB

LittleMonsterUK

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Twinmom said:
Ok I'm kinda stumped and little worried. I have only had to change my diaper twice in little more than a day. Anyone else ever done that?

I change mine once a day 😂 very recently I went 2 days without using it! Then I did however flood an ocean 🙈🥰😂 joking aside although I’m not joking if you’re not having enough urination it could be UTI problems but I seriously wouldn’t worry about it too much unless you know you’ve had mess over your privates (not my business) but that’s what causes it as the bacteria gets in where it shouldn’t.

Last edited:

HumanFly

Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
Do you mean you didn't go at all, or you made it to the toilet and didn't need your diaper every time? If you're not going, it could be that you hadn't had enough fluids at some point. Some days I need to pee more than I do other days, it often depends on how much coffee I drink, how warm or cold it is (it's suddenly got cold here and I find I need to go a lot more), or it could be an infection.

Rita

Padded Rita
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Majority of the time I do need to change a couple times a day or as needed !
Not a fan of a heavy wet soggy, droopy diaper !! Not very comfy or healthy for my princess parts !!!

Reactions: Diprs2

Eclectic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
Twinmom said:
This depends on many factors. How hydrated are you?

It sounds like you are worried because your usual habits have changed. What do you think has changed? Has the amount you pee at one time changed? Do you know what could be dehydrating you?

Normally when I go through 3 diapers a day instead of the usual 4, it’s because I am dehydrated and sometimes constipated.

BABYTIGERCUB

ABDLIC
Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
Twinmom said:
Yes I have severe spinal stenosis I normally change twice a day for most days on the really bad days from spin problems I have changed as much as 4 times a day this is really not the norm it has happen in the last month 6 times but it is on the increase since June of this year from the nerve damage in low back controlling the bladder muscles, my doctor might put in an order for a catheter so I don't have to change as often when the time comes for that and will save some money because Medicare doesn't cover adult diapers only Medicade might cover incontinence supplies, Medicare might cover catheter supplies I had to have MRI of full spine from top to bottom done to find urinary incontinence problems mine is a spine problem for the most part take care from babykisakitten.

OneWhoHasSeenTheEye

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
If you only urinated a couple times, you might look into whether you have urinary retention. Has anyone ever measured the size of your bladder?

chiaochai

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
i usually will wear one diaper for the day and one diaper for the night unless i have coffee or alcohol or anything like that which sometimes make me need an extra one. i am U-IC and wet frequently in small amounts and i am also a small person.

NotTheAverageMan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I can manage with two diapers a day, but that includes many trips to the toilet during the day, as I’m doing preventive emptying of my bladder. If I’m not able to do the times voidings every hour at a minimum, i have accidents, hence why I’m wearing a diaper,

Reactions: Diprs2 and diaperdude

hbic60

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I'm OK with two diapers over the day; I use Attends Flex, which give me quick and easy access if a toilet is nearby - and even if not, absorbency is good enough to hold around 6 hours. Only on rare very bad days I need a third one. My night diaper leasts from 9 to 10 PM until 8 AM in the morning...