Kinda Weird

Status
Not open for further replies.

HypocriticalHit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
As I've mentioned in another thread recently, I have a brother who I'm 90% sure is also a DL. If he knows that I know, he hasn't said anything, and I'm not sure if he knows about me. Either way, we haven't so much as dropped hints to each other.
The thing is, every time I think about him wearing, I get a kinda weirded out. I'm not entirely sure why.
Obviously, I'm not one to judge, but I do find it strange that we (most likely) share the same secret, and yet knowing he has the same fetish as me makes me feel uncomfortable.
I'm not necessarily looking for ways to cope with this as it's not too big of a deal (at least not right now), but I am curious to hear if anyone else has ever been in a similar situation.

Last edited:

Sheik

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I did see this in the other thread, glad you made a separate one because I wanted to respond but it was already buried!

Wow, talk about dicey. Is this an older or a younger brother? I've never been in a situation like that before, but I'm curious - where specifically do you see the hints of your brother being DL? I know as a minority sexual subculture, we tend to pounce on places where we think we see evidence of 'our own kind' existing IRL.

I mean, if I ever think of my brother masturbating or something I would get kinda weirded out, too. So I don't think it's weird that you think of your brother wearing diapers to weird you out, especially if it's sexual for both of you.

If I were in a position to tell you what to do with the little(lol) information I have on this situation: I'd definitely encourage you to pinpoint your specific reasoning for thinking he's DL and monitor what that is in a non-creepy way over your next couple interactions with him. Come to a point where you can separate what might be wishful thinking on your part from what is probable evidence. That's what I'd do, anyway.

Lestat

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
If you both grew up around the same time. You might given him hint and not knowing about it.

silentdreamer1996

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
If he is one, I'd say you're lucky. For me, there is an 8 year gap between my brothers and I. If I had a younger brother who I knew was a dl/tbdl/abdl/ab/tb, I'd embrace them and say I'm there for them.

So yeah, as mentioned above, what are the hints he is?

Btw, I think I may have a similar case with my twin nieces. Both of them are potty trained and don't wet the bed, but being their bed time story reader, I've noticed they steal and wear some of their younger sister's pull-ups. How do I know they take them? Easy, I know where all those supplies are kept and I see them both sneaking into there when their father (my brother-in-law) is watching the football game. Not going to shame them ever for liking to wear them (heck look at me), but if anything I'll mention on the side say in a different scenario "It isn't right to steal."

Sheik

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Btw, I think I may have a similar case with my twin nieces. Both of them are potty trained and don't wet the bed, but being their bed time story reader, I've noticed they steal and wear some of their younger sister's pull-ups. How do I know they take them? Easy, I know where all those supplies are kept and I see them both sneaking into there when their father (my brother-in-law) is watching the football game. Not going to shame them ever for liking to wear them (heck look at me), but if anything I'll mention on the side say in a different scenario "It isn't right to steal."

Dicey situations everywhere! I think most of us (who were older children in the family) got our ABDL starts as thieves because most parents would never dream of letting their kid wear diapers again after they spent so much time potty training them... Of course, that wasn't me as a youngest child, but still. That is a weird situation, for sure. It for sure isn't right to steal, but most parents wouldn't recognize a desire to wear diapers as a legitimate thing. Hmm... Probably best as you said, to find a time where the stealing lesson can be brought up for a non-diaper issue, as we are all a liiiiitle biased in that camp XD

Sheik's Other Conclusion: Parenting as a DL is going to be tough biz.

Trevor

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
If he is one, I'd say you're lucky. For me, there is an 8 year gap between my brothers and I. If I had a younger brother who I knew was a dl/tbdl/abdl/ab/tb, I'd embrace them and say I'm there for them.

So yeah, as mentioned above, what are the hints he is?

If I had to make a bet, I'd think a period of interest in diapers isn't so uncommon. They're frequently accessible but they're unusual and charged with status, while also considered harmless with dolls. Odds are, it will pass.

It's less likely to pass in the OP's case, if he's correct. Once it's carried I to the teens, it seems like the rate of defection drops considerably.

james789

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
If I had to make a bet, I'd think a period of interest in diapers isn't so uncommon. They're frequently accessible but they're unusual and charged with status, while also considered harmless with dolls. Odds are, it will pass.

It's less likely to pass in the OP's case, if he's correct. Once it's carried I to the teens, it seems like the rate of defection drops considerably.

I've always kinda wondered if I hadn't gotten into it sexually when I was in 7th/8th grade if I would still be interested in it.

silentdreamer1996

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
For me, I'm planning on giving my kids that classical choice of want to continue wearing or not, while also laying the ground rules of both or the what to expect. Course, that's if I marry an abdl/dl/ab etc.

HypocriticalHit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Is this an older or a younger brother? I've never been in a situation like that before, but I'm curious - where specifically do you see the hints of your brother being DL? I know as a minority sexual subculture, we tend to pounce on places where we think we see evidence of 'our own kind' existing IRL.

He's one and a half years older than I am. As for evidence, I've seen a few overcapacitated baby diapers buried at the bottom of the bathroom trash can (And, yes, I actively searched at the bottom of the trash can when I suspected something was up.) And more recently, I found a bit of what I'm pretty sure is the absorbent stuff used in disposable diapers near the shower drain after he showered. I know it doesn't sound like much evidence, but it actually makes sense since we were both potty trained around the same time, and he actually stayed in training pants a little longer than I did.

I mean, if I ever think of my brother masturbating or something I would get kinda weirded out, too. So I don't think it's weird that you think of your brother wearing diapers to weird you out, especially if it's sexual for both of you.

That's kind of what I figured. I still have trouble coming to terms with the fact that diapers are a sexual stimulant for me, so it's even weirder to think it's the same for one of my closest relatives.

Come to a point where you can separate what might be wishful thinking on your part from what is probable evidence

Trust me, there is no wishful thinking on my part. We both plan on moving out and living together eventually, so just thinking about the awkward conversation that's eventually bound to come up terrifies me.

RyanTylerDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
He's one and a half years older than I am. As for evidence, I've seen a few overcapacitated baby diapers buried at the bottom of the bathroom trash can

Well, if there isn't a baby in your family, and you didn't buy them, then I guess you could assume that they are from him. However, you need to be extra sure because asking him if he's in to diapers when he's not could make him suspect something about you.

HypocriticalHit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Well, if there isn't a baby in your family, and you didn't buy them, then I guess you could assume that they are from him. However, you need to be extra sure because asking him if he's in to diapers when he's not could make him suspect something about you.

That's pretty much the situation. And, to be honest, I have a sneaking suspicion he already knows about me. I'm pretty sure I've gotten caught (or at least gotten close to it) by him at least once looking at certain ABDL-related things on the Internet in the past. But even if I am right, I don't plan on talking to him about it any time soon. Like I said, it's not a big deal right now.

Last edited:

MarchinBunny

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
I really do find this situation to be pretty interesting non the less. I mean the chances ... that is just crazy. It's almost hard to imagine.

babylock1

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
Are the diapers in the bath trash can USED (Pee certainly but Poo?) ?
Could be a plant to test you out - or maybe you are too nosy for your own good ?
An invitation for discussion or avoidance.
A joke being played on you ?
And as always use an abundance of caution to get the facts straight !
Don't make an ass out of yourself assumption or produce an uncomfortable uncompromising situation !

Are other items of ABDL culture being found around your place ?
Give this some time and space.

silentdreamer1996

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Other
If he is though, it will be rather interesting. You're far luckier than I am. In my family, practically everyone besides my sisters are close minded, anti-gay, die-hard republicans. With me being a bisexual abdl, you could imagine my situation.

BoredBoy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Well, you don't necessarily have to ask if he's into diapers. You could say that you took out the trash because it was smelly and noticed diapers in it and then ask him if he knew where they came from.
But there's also then the risk that he was deny knowing anything about them and change he behavior when it comes to disposing of diapers.
Is there anyone else who could have left a diaper in the bathroom trash? Do you and your brother share a room?

Zendot

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
This is very interesting. I too have a brother (only sibling) with a year and a half months of age difference. Only in my case i'm the older brother. I'm almost sure i was potty trained before him but i don't remember if that was really the case, but we were definitely both in diapers at the same time at some point.

When we were younger i wondered if he was into diapers as well, not because of any concrete evidence, i don't remember it very well but i think it had to do with the fact that we shared a computer and we had folders where we would have pictures and programs of stuff we liked, we also both had hidden or buried folders with more mature content, and i think at some point, while sneaking through his stuff (i know, i know) i got suspicious that he might have copied some of my stuff, including some pictures of girls in diapers. I've also wondered if he ever found out about myself.

Anyway, i'm not weirded out by the fact that my brother could like diapers, but then again i'm the older brother. The fact that you are, brings back worries about how my brother would react about the fact that his older brother likes to wear diapers and pretend to be a baby.

HypocriticalHit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Is there anyone else who could have left a diaper in the bathroom trash? Do you and your brother share a room?
I will say that I do have a younger brother and sister, but my sister is, I think, a bit too young to have been into diapers as long as I've been finding "evidence" and my brother couldn't be discreet if you gave him a folded up piece of paper and told him not to show it to anybody. (Not sure if this is a good analogy, but you get the point.)
And yes, we share a room in a small house with no good hiding spots, so I'm sure I would have found a stash if he had one. I figure the diapers I found were taken from relatives with babies or small children. And I'll admit, I have actually done that at least once, so the idea isn't that far-fetched to me.
And for those who think I'm overthinking it, I know there's a good chance I'm wrong. That's why I've never brought it up, and never will unless I can confirm it and/or it becomes unavoidable.

flyinbaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
You know I'm just spiralling here why don't set a trap like put a diaper in a place only he will find it. If he starts blabbing about it your wrong but if it disappears and gets used then you can say he used it Maybe Mark it in a way so you can identify it. Also on a second note try looking in the bathroom or places that might be a good place for a stash think outside the box (Hint: the box is your room).

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Blimey, this is like something out of Tales of The Unexpected! ...and the third story like this I've now come across on Adisc in 3 weeks - you know...two ABDLI's living in close proximity yet simialtainiously in the dark! bringmesunshine

Tetra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
I have an adopted little brother (we adopted each other as adults) who can not figure out how I can be IC and still love diapers,yet with him he has even more straps and braces and such then I do yet he loves BDSM and he loves to be tied up (even if that means doing it himself) and he loves to put bags over his head ( he doesn't have to worry about suffocating because he is on a ventilator) it's kinda freaky.

Status
Not open for further replies.